Houston Texas Dealerships

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
Have any members had success finding a Houston area dealership that'll get close to Grangers or Dealerinsiders pricing for factory orders? If so, could you please send me the details? Thank you.
Sponsored

yuduk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP Auto
I ordered from Granger after contacting almost all ford dealerships in Houston in june but no one had come to their price. It's a lot easier to reach them via email including a detailed specs of the car you want but most of them will say no at this point due to the shortage.

It would help if you personally go to the dealership and talk to them face to face and show them you are a serious buyer. They might come to the price you want for the order.

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
I ordered from Dealerinsiders. I live in Florida and will just fly up when its ready. Worth the savings!

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I ordered from Dealerinsiders. I live in Florida and will just fly up when its ready. Worth the savings!

I am doing the same thing from Ohio. I canceled the order from my dealer because I couldn't pass up 4% below MSRP for a Mach 1. I told my dealer and they didnt believe me. LOL

Groovy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 700A Tremec Oxford White
I ordered from Granger after contacting almost all ford dealerships in Houston in june but no one had come to their price. It's a lot easier to reach them via email including a detailed specs of the car you want but most of them will say no at this point due to the shortage.

It would help if you personally go to the dealership and talk to them face to face and show them you are a serious buyer. They might come to the price you want for the order.
I had a similar experience in the DFW area. No one came close in price. So, I ordered from Granger. Picked it up Monday and drove home.

Sponsored

yuduk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a similar experience in the DFW area. No one came close in price. So, I ordered from Granger. Picked it up Monday and drove home.
How was the drive man I was wondering if you picked yours up.

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
My dad went to buy a chevy 1/2 ton truck this past week in North Houston (using the same dealer for 20 years), they said the best they could do is $3000 over MSRP...most customers have to pay 10K over MSRP, for a truck....

Groovy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 700A Tremec Oxford White
How was the drive man I was wondering if you picked yours up.
Yep. I traded my low mileage silver 2019 GT for the Mach 1. So, I drove up Sunday the shortest route. Non from stop DFW to Des Moines 698 miles in 10.5 hrs. I left Granger Monday about 1PM. Drove non stop to Wichita KS (1/2 way) 5.5 hours. Got up Tuesday and left out at 9AM and was home by 3:00PM. I35 the whole way back. I just kept varying my speed from 65-85. Bumped it up to 100MPH 3 times along the way. Only used the cruise control to rest my leg occasionally.

764 miles 11:41 time 24 MPG

Washed it today and all the bugs came right off. I was careful and always kept my distance. Didn't follow cars and especially trucks! Well until I got to DFW anyway. I did use the Waze app and it alerted me to most of the debris in the road.

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg
IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

I didn't put Buc-ee's gas in just borrowed their shade while I took a pit stop.

yuduk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep. I traded my low mileage silver 2019 GT for the Mach 1. So, I drove up Sunday the shortest route. Non from stop DFW to Des Moines 698 miles in 10.5 hrs. I left Granger Monday about 1PM. Drove non stop to Wichita KS (1/2 way) 5.5 hours. Got up Tuesday and left out at 9AM and was home by 3:00PM. I35 the whole way back. I just kept varying my speed from 65-85. Bumped it up to 100MPH 3 times along the way. Only used the cruise control to rest my leg occasionally.

Washed it today and all the bugs came right off. I was careful and always kept my distance. Didn't follow cars and especially trucks! Well until I got to DFW anyway. I did use the Waze app and it alerted me to most of the debris in the road.

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg
IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

I'm glad it went through easy, man she looks gorgeous! Keep enjoying!!

circatee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Circatee
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT Premium Fastback

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg
IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

The things we do, to get our cars. LOL - nicely done; looks good!
Sponsored