50 Years LE WW 6sp #1353

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
I've got them on my '16. To be perfectly honest, they're useless. You can't see the left one in bright sunlight and you can't see the right one at all.

But, I dig them just because they make me smile. They remind me of my old Valiant and the fact that it's just cool. Didn't cost me a dime really, so that's a bonus as well!

toofire

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, performance package
To be perfectly honest, they're useless. You can't see the left one in bright sunlight and you can't see the right one at all.
This is so true! I test drive a 2016 before buying my 2015 and honestly who has time to look at them while driving in traffic anyway! Spend the money on hood struts instead.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I've got them on my '16. To be perfectly honest, they're useless. You can't see the left one in bright sunlight and you can't see the right one at all.

But, I dig them just because they make me smile. They remind me of my old Valiant and the fact that it's just cool. Didn't cost me a dime really, so that's a bonus as well!
Well, you can't see your rear turn signals at all :D

Yeah, they're a cool piece of throwback design, though I'm 99% sure I wouldn't get them if I didn't already have them.

Also, if I didn't own a black car, I'd get some black vents, I love how that contrasting color looks in the hood.

OP
OP
Bo50

Bo50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
50 Years LE WW 6sp #1353
Ordered them. Nostalgic buy.

Sponsored

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
Yeah, they're a cool piece of throwback design, though I'm 99% sure I wouldn't get them if I didn't already have them.
You've got me there! If they were an extra-cost option, I doubt I'd have gotten them either. If they were a no-cost option, I might have thrown them in for shits & giggles. Since they basically come free with a '16, what the heck.

Scoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang
I bought the kit but haven't installed them yet. If you get them, let me know how difficult it was to install them.

OP
OP
Bo50

Bo50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
50 Years LE WW 6sp #1353
I bought the kit but haven't installed them yet. If you get them, let me know how difficult it was to install them.
Not too difficult and I'm no expert mechanic. Spent about 3 hours taking my time.
IMG_3512.jpg
IMG_3527.jpg
IMG_3535.jpg
IMG_3536.jpg

Last edited:

5.0-50A

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary WW STICK
I wanted these vent lights since the GT/CS I didn't buy :ford:
The 50 AE has just about everything I wanted in a Mustang but these so I got em from CJPP but haven't installed yet. I just love this car.
Sponsored