Sponsored

Honestly, who prefers the GT 5.0 over GT350?

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
You sound like a hater and you are trying to pick a fight.
Just putting a troll in his place. Troll on but I will be right there asking questions.

Forgot to add: yes, I hate trolls. So call me the hater of trolls LoL
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Just putting a troll in his place. Troll on but I will be right there asking questions.

You didn't put me anywhere but somewhere in your mind.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
I would bet large sums of money there are pregnant mother forums that are less emotional and hormonal than this board.

Sometimes it’s funny. Sometimes.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated

Ask more questions.

Sponsored

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated

Oo, oo, I got a question for you. Why do you prefer the GT over a GT350? How could you know when you have never had a GT350?

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
So he bought a used Dodge Viper with the Venom package, correct? Were the Viper parts cheap and poor workmanship?

Because this is all that comes with the Venom Package. What engineering are you talking about?

upload_2019-8-13_10-53-53.png
This was some years ago and it was a twin turbo venom 1000. Lots of issues with the turbos and related plumbing and hardware.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
This was some years ago and it was a twin turbo venom 1000. Lots of issues with the turbos and related plumbing and hardware.
Turbos, yes....lots of heat. Turbos is where the world is going.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
When I bought my GT, it was close between it and the Camaro SS. I'm very much "old school" when it comes to styling (hence the 2009 Porsche and 2010 BMW). I think the GT looks like a catfish and the Camaro looks like an angry cheese grater. I could live with catfish look better than the cheese grater. But the nose of the GT350 really looks like a catfish! That wouldn't stop me from buying a GT350 if they made a convertible with the A10. Some of my favorite cars were 'ugly ducklings".

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
When I bought my GT, it was close between it and the Camaro SS. I'm very much "old school" when it comes to styling (hence the 2009 Porsche and 2010 BMW). I think the GT looks like a catfish and the Camaro looks like an angry cheese grater. I could live with catfish look better than the cheese grater. But the nose of the GT350 really looks like a catfish! That wouldn't stop me from buying a GT350 if they made a convertible with the A10. Some of my favorite cars were 'ugly ducklings".
It does look like a catfish. I have noticed that before and made mention of that to other peeps. The new SS looks terrible and will change for the better in 2020. I have never met an angry cheese grater, but have met some pissed off cheese eaters.

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Oo, oo, I got a question for you. Why do you prefer the GT over a GT350? How could you know when you have never had a GT350?
I have driven a GT350 and it is a great car. if I was looking for a dedicated track car I would have gotten it over the PP2. I only have time for 2 or 3 track days a year. That will change in about 5 years when I retire. At that point I may get something more track oriented. May not be a Mustang though.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Well I think I did. You did not even try to deny being a troll :clap:
This is what you did, trying to start a fight and I ignore those kinda of people. I never did the below to you. So I will ignore you from now on, since you have nothing positive to say or have any quality content messaging.

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet"

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
This is what you did, trying to start a fight and I ignore those kinda of people. I never did the below to you. So I will ignore you from now on, since you have nothing positive to say or have any quality content messaging.

"In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet"
LoL You did exactly what I wanted from you.
Sponsored