Sponsored

Homelink Issue

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Anyone have problems getting the garage door to work with the visor control?
I've tried several times and the manual being vague didn't help. Went to the homelink website and printed those instruction, still no joy. I've done this on other cars but just can get it to work now. :frusty:
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT
I feel you, the instructions are worthless. I ended up just smashing buttons in random order and eventually go it to work, dont even know if I could do it again.

I think it may have been something like hitting the program button on the opener, then holding the visor button till it flashed, then waiting a second and pushing the visor button once or twice.

Good Luck

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
I got frustrated following the instructions I saw on a youtube video. So I pulled out the manual and realized that guy was not explaining it correctly. The manual worked for me. Can't remember the instructions though.

sloppymax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hold the outer two button (20 seconds or so) until it flashes rapidly. That erases any prior programming or attempts to program. Then hold the opener remote near the mirror and push the door button you want on the mirror as well opener. You likely have a rolling code garage door opener so pull down the access panel and look for the programming button. Push that button then go back to the car and push the same button on the mirror a few times.

I would recommend parking outside so you can get access to the panel easily.

OP
OP
69mach1-395

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Yup, did all that several times now. Funny thing is I was able to program my mom's gate opener on the 3rd button. Buttons 1 or 2 do not accept my garage door, which my other car does...

OP
OP
69mach1-395

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I guess I'm alone with this issue?
Also have a phone issue where received calls don't blue tooth correctly but calls I make do...I know, unrelated.
Sponsored