Sponsored

Hola Indy based Mustangs! Interested in a Rally type drive get together?

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
I know there's a bunch of us local to Indianapolis or nearby Mustang folks and thought I'd post here to see if some of you were down for a Mustang Rally drive? Maybe that's not the right term but came across a Miata group on FB that were organizing a Miata group destination drive and thought "Why not a Mustang group drive?"

There are a bunch of nice backroad destinations around the area (besides Brown County State Park) and right now we seem to having September weather in August! Wow highs of 80 and sunny? Could be something like everyone meet at (launching point some parking lot/mall/etd) scenic drive to a destination town, locale where we can park and make a show (ho ho) visit, eat, swap tales and such. then either next leg scenic roads back up to starting or peel of to home once closer to town.

I know you're out there @pilotgore, @DaveB @GTP and others, What say?
Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I know there's a bunch of us local to Indianapolis or nearby Mustang folks and thought I'd post here to see if some of you were down for a Mustang Rally drive? Maybe that's not the right term but came across a Miata group on FB that were organizing a Miata group destination drive and thought "Why not a Mustang group drive?"

There are a bunch of nice backroad destinations around the area (besides Brown County State Park) and right now we seem to having September weather in August! Wow highs of 80 and sunny? Could be something like everyone meet at (launching point some parking lot/mall/etd) scenic drive to a destination town, locale where we can park and make a show (ho ho) visit, eat, swap tales and such. then either next leg scenic roads back up to starting or peel of to home once closer to town.

I know you're out there @pilotgore, @DaveB @GTP and others, What say?
Sounds like fun, but unfortunately I’m still without a car. The old girl is still at the dealership getting a new engine/transmission. After that I’m going to be listing it for sale. You guys have fun though!

OP
OP
gone_n_60

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Sounds like fun, but unfortunately I’m still without a car. The old girl is still at the dealership getting a new engine/transmission. After that I’m going to be listing it for sale. You guys have fun though!
You can take your Mini, LOL.