Not open for further replies.

Nick@HillbankMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hillbankmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hillbank Motorsports is proud to introduce a Ford Licensed 2015+ Mustang Front End Mask/Bra.

Made specifically under a licensing agreement between Ford Licensing and DAA, these Ford Licensed masks have a tailored fit for the all-new 2015 Mustang. These masks feature ultra-soft material underneath, your choice of logo embroidered on hood portion of the mask, anti "flutter" design and of course, the all-new 4 piece setup so you can open the hood with the mask on and cover the exposed front portion of the 2 front fenders. The mask goes on and off in just a few minutes, making it great to protect that front end for long term use or on road trips or on the race track. For long term use, the included velcro is recommended to be used. Definitely an alternative option for expensive clear bra or ugly blue tape!

• Genuine Ford Licensed Product.
  • Your choice of logo embroidery on center hood portion of mask.
  • These front end masks DO NOT have a provision for the front license plate.

Logo choices include the Tri Bar Pony, GT, Ford Performance, 50 Years, 5.0, and Running Pony.

More info can be found here:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=24953
Sponsored

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
Any special offers for forum members? This bra looks the best by far of the ones I have looked into. It looks similar in quality to the one used on my 2004 Cobra.

Thanks

OP
OP

Nick@HillbankMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hillbankmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Any special offers for forum members? This bra looks the best by far of the ones I have looked into. It looks similar in quality to the one used on my 2004 Cobra.

Thanks
Hi texaswrx, this pricing is special for forum members. Normally they are more expensive plus shipping, where as this is discounted with shipping included! Shoot me a PM, email, or call to order!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.