Sponsored

Hill start assist, traction control, stability control service power steering warning and wrench.

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
Okay, I have a 2015 ecoboost convertible premium. I get the wrench. Power steering, stability control, traction Control, and hill start assist warnings sometimes. Other days I do not. It's random. This morning. I got all the warnings and the wrench. This afternoon coming home. Not a single issue. It's so intermittent. I'll go days with out it. Then I'll have weeks where if I move the car it lights up with all the warnings. Any ideas? I have been told wheelbearings I have new wheel bearings for the rear I will put on this weekend. I did jack the car up and have no play in the bearings that I could feel anyways.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Okay, I have a 2015 ecoboost convertible premium. I get the wrench. Power steering, stability control, traction Control, and hill start assist warnings sometimes. Other days I do not. It's random. This morning. I got all the warnings and the wrench. This afternoon coming home. Not a single issue. It's so intermittent. I'll go days with out it. Then I'll have weeks where if I move the car it lights up with all the warnings. Any ideas? I have been told wheelbearings I have new wheel bearings for the rear I will put on this weekend. I did jack the car up and have no play in the bearings that I could feel anyways.
Sometimes, all those warning lights come on when there is a low voltage. When was the last time you changed your battery? Or, how long does the car sit in between rides?

OP
OP
BrianGT2015

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Sometimes, all those warning lights come on when there is a low voltage. When was the last time you changed your battery? Or, how long does the car sit in between rides?
See I thought that two. It's a new battery. Less than 6 months old. Ima check the cables this weekend.

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium California Special
See I thought that two. It's a new battery. Less than 6 months old. Ima check the cables this weekend.
Hmm. Is this your daily driver? When this happens, was the car sitting for a few days?

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrianGT2015

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Well, replaced rear wheel bearings and thrust washers. Replaced driverside axle. I will pick it up tommrow. Driverside axle was fused to wheel bearing. Hopefully it all works now.
Sponsored