Sponsored

Hilarious dealer listing

ComeIngotIt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver '18 GT PP1
You get a whole $100 extra for your trade-in if you mention Cars.com. This is a SCREAMING deal

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
You have to really respect individuals who tell us how to spend our hard earned money and when we do not meet their spending standards no matter how much or how little we spend on the car of our dreams we are all idiots.

:crackup:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Harry: Well said, amigo. I may be absent-minded and scatter-brained, but I do know that I don't fall into the category of "idiot."

Nonetheless, let's both just salivate until we sit in them for the first time and drive home, smiling ear to ear the whole way.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Harry: Well said, amigo. I may be absent-minded and scatter-brained, but I do know that I don't fall into the category of "idiot."

Nonetheless, let's both just salivate until we sit in them for the first time and drive home, smiling ear to ear the whole way.
KB, I don't know about the wait time for your car but mine unfortunately will be quite some time based on communication that I had with FP earlier today.

A large part of my car being not assembled until next Spring is my own fault as I did not decide to try to secure a GT500 until late July and by that time a great deal of production scheduling had already been in place.

The fact that Ford was also having all sorts of issues with the Aviator and Explorer in Chicago which meant a great deal of these vehicles being sent to the FRAP for inspection and diagnostic fixes thus Mustang production in FR took a huge hit in the last month or so.

Bottom line it is what it is and I will make the best of the wait over the next many months and hope that your car arrives a great deal sooner than mine.

:clap::clap: