• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Nevada Heritage Shelby GT350

OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
** Update**

Sorry to just get back to everyone (things have been a mess) on the Shelby listing. As soon as I listed the car (two days later) my father passed away. Three weeks after that we moved into our vacation property in Las Vegas. The Shelby is still for sale and was moved from VA to NV in a luxury enclosed transport (Masney Auto Logistics) and is stored in our underground parking garage. Looking to sell at around 70K this is the lowest price within 500 miles of 89123.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Sorry about your father. 🥺

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Dealing with the loss of your Dad is whats important, the car sale will take care of itself. Condolences. GLWS.

flywheel570

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
66 Shelby Gt 350
** Update**

Sorry to just get back to everyone (things have been a mess) on the Shelby listing. As soon as I listed the car (two days later) my father passed away. Three weeks after that we moved into our vacation property in Las Vegas. The Shelby is still for sale and was moved from VA to NV in a luxury enclosed transport (Masney Auto Logistics) and is stored in our underground parking garage. Looking to sell at around 70K this is the lowest price within 500 miles of 89123.

Sponsored

flywheel570

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
66 Shelby Gt 350
Yes , I'am sorry to hear of your Dads Passing ....If the Shelby is still available , I would be
a buyer ...maybe I'am wait to late ...my phone is 330-692-8212

Thank You Ted

OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Yes , I'am sorry to hear of your Dads Passing ....If the Shelby is still available , I would be
a buyer ...maybe I'am wait to late ...my phone is 330-692-8212

Thank You Ted

Hi Ted,

The Shelby is still for sale, do you live in the Las Vegas/ SoCal area? I am a little tied up tonight, but I can text you more about the Shelby tomorrow. Everything that comes with a Shelby purchase is still boxed, and I also have the original VIN of origin and paperwork.

Thanks,

Ryan

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
** Update**

Wishing you the best - with this listing (should go for more) and life!

TheSevs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
** Update**

Sorry to hear about your father. Beautiful car. If you're every wanting to put a few miles on it, there's a few of us a couple hours north that would love to see the car and cruise around through Zion or something. You might even find a buyer up here. Shelby's have been a hot commodity lately

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
I've been on the shelf because of some health issues, but wanted to post a couple of interior pics. I apologize for the poor quality, I've really been out of it. I did take notice that very few of the 2020 Shelby's that are for sale have the Recaro seats. I do have the Recaro seat option, amd the rear seats are folded down in these pics. There are zero flaws in the interior and still smells like the showroom.

20210824_080413.jpg

20210824_080406.jpg

OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Picture of our cars being shipped from VA to NV. Second picture is showing the profile of the rear tires. From the rear the Shelby is a beast with the 325 MPSS tires. Excuse the old temp tag... that is how little I drive the Shelby. I do have the hard plates in the trunk, and of course I never mounted the front plate 🙂.

20210824_075629.jpg

20210629_120657.jpg

OP
OP
Jago768

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Sorry sold on Friday. Wonderful gentleman flew in from L.A. and picked her up from Shelby America here Las Vegas.

20210903_082151.jpg