Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I swear there is no B&O option coming up in the build and no other seat choices except the Recaro's. I guess I could live with cloth seats as long as it had heat/cool and heated steering wheel, but I don't think it does, correct? It is saying performance package included. I don't see the elite package listed either, so I'm thinking there most be another build for the "premium" edition Mach 1 or something? If that's the case, I'm definitely out as this build is already coming in at nearly 57k!
if you read the build sheet you'd know that B&O or Elite is Premium (700A) only.
Exactly, you’re building a base car. If you want leather, heated/cooled seats, B&O, etc. you need to get a premium. You’re looking for a fully loaded car at a base price
Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Ah, got it. Looks like the premium is about the same price as the loaded base if I were to go with the cloth seats and about a grand and a half more with the B&O. Not too bad I guess as the seats are leather trimmed at least with the heat/cool option. But still a good 9-10k more than I wanted to spend.