Sponsored

Hennessey GT350 video

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I put it in the upgrade section of the forum, it being Hennessey. It is a rehash of what we all know. Nothing to see here.

[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
That's GR497... So one higher than 496. How does this douche end up with what could be the last 2016? Sorry, from everything I've heard in the past, when I see this guy with a $65k+ GT350R, I wonder whos money he used to pay for it...or who is owed the money that is being spent on this? He admitted to having problems in the past when many people got ripped off but he's all better now? All better would be paying restitution to those old customers....I have no info to say he hasn't but I don't think it's a stretch. Sorry about the rant.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
That's GR497... So one higher than 496. How does this douche end up with what could be the last 2016? Sorry, from everything I've heard in the past, when I see this guy with a $65k+ GT350R, I wonder whos money he used to pay for it...or who is owed the money that is being spent on this? He admitted to having problems in the past when many people got ripped off but he's all better now? All better would be paying restitution to those old customers....I have no info to say he hasn't but I don't think it's a stretch. Sorry about the rant.
Well said! He has one of the worst reputations in the automotive aftermarket. Complete jerk.

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
What a goof. My R tramlines like a sob. He took his hands of the wheel like look at me!!!! Wait till he gets on the the right pavement. The car will dive to one side and he will shard in that new recaro seat. Thank god it didn't happen in that heavy traffic.

Sponsored

B17drvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th LE #48
And it has Potenza tires on it. Hennessey burned up the OEMs.

Furious D

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/PP
"If you thought dealers charging 10k over sticker wasn't unreasonable enough..."

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Well said! He has one of the worst reputations in the automotive aftermarket. Complete jerk.
Agree 100%. If you live where his shop is you get taken care of because he cannot hide. There are hundreds of people who sent him their Vipers only to have him strip parts for other builds and leave customers hanging. One gentleman in Oman said he has had his car for 3+ years. When a local member went to find the car he found it in the back of the shop missing it's hood and wheels with no work done to it. He produces these supercars at the expense of other customers. In my opinion John Hennessey is a crook and belongs in jail after he gets a good ass-kicking.

Before anyone asks, I have never done any business with him and never will. I used to spend time on the Viper boards and there are some livid people over there.

Screamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2116 GT350
May an incurable illness find JH
Sponsored