Sponsored

[Help] Steeda Tune + Headers + Intake or Ford Performance Pack 2?

assclown

Warchief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert
Hi all

I could not find any previous posts related to my question and wanted to poll the community for opinions.

Currently I have Headers (hi flow), Steeda Intake (no restrictor), Steeda Tune and a catback.

The Ford Performance Pack has caught my eye, as part of me believes more torque will be available at lower speed than the Steeda (subjective, I know).

Couple of questions come to mind..
1. Has anyone switched from a Steeda tune to the Ford Performance Pack? If so, what was the difference?

2. Is the ford performance pack compatible with aftermarket headers, or would I need to revert to stock?

Cheers
Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Hi all

I could not find any previous posts related to my question and wanted to poll the community for opinions.

Currently I have Headers (hi flow), Steeda Intake (no restrictor), Steeda Tune and a catback.

The Ford Performance Pack has caught my eye, as part of me believes more torque will be available at lower speed than the Steeda (subjective, I know).

Couple of questions come to mind..
1. Has anyone switched from a Steeda tune to the Ford Performance Pack? If so, what was the difference?

2. Is the ford performance pack compatible with aftermarket headers, or would I need to revert to stock?

Cheers
Which FPP? Regardless its not going to account for your headers, if you bought a tuner from Steeda it comes with lifetime tunes....email them and data log your car and see if they can revise it. I can almost promise that your getting more out of that Steeda tune than the conservative FPP tune. [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] might be able to provide more info

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'd stay with Steeda over the FRPP.
Sponsored