Sponsored

Help me pick my wheels

justinkombat12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
v6 race red
What wheels do you guys think i should get on my v6 2015 race red stang.

Just got my whip couple of weeks ago and it has the 17s ... I really want 20s or 19s on it.

Im looking at lmr drift wheels or american muscle pp rep wheels as I don't really want to spend to much on wheels as the Canadian dollar is very low aswell. I think gloss black wheels would look nice but my dad likes more of a silver or stainless color. My budget is 200$ per wheel.

Can you guys post pics of what wheels your race red has?

Any suggestions ? thanks.
Sponsored

BlackBoostedStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Those AMR's have my heart

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
What wheels do you guys think i should get on my v6 2015 race red stang.

Just got my whip couple of weeks ago and it has the 17s ... I really want 20s or 19s on it.

Im looking at lmr drift wheels or american muscle pp rep wheels as I don't really want to spend to much on wheels as the Canadian dollar is very low aswell. I think gloss black wheels would look nice but my dad likes more of a silver or stainless color. My budget is 200$ per wheel.

Can you guys post pics of what wheels your race red has?

Any suggestions ? thanks.
Hey Justin - I've been hearing about the dollar up day, I hope it improves but I'm here to help you save as much as possible.

BUT!

Before you buy anything you need to do some soul searching and nail down the wheels that you're going to love the most.

Speaking of AMR's..Here they are in 19x8.5

Here's Dark Stainless 19.8.5" on Comp Orange

Both Wheels start at $164.99 a piece but I'm here to work with you as best as possible.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with your email/phone/full address (Prov/Postal Please!) and links for whichever wheel you're soft on and I'll do the rest.

Alex

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
BUT!

Before you buy anything you need to do some soul searching and nail down the wheels that you're going to love the most.

Alex
Very good advice here!

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Very good advice here!

We're enthusiasts here. Coming onto a forum asking this you'll get many a different answer. Wheels aren't inexpensive in the slightest and you really need to feel something with a style, size, finish.

Just me .02, sorry to get all gushy!

Alex

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
You missed the big AM sale a few weeks back. A lot of their in house wheels where super cheap. They were doing 20" staggered sets with Mickey Thompson tires starting at $750 of something ridiculously low. I paid $70/piece for my MMD 20x10. LMR is having a sale right now though too.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
You missed the big AM sale a few weeks back. A lot of their in house wheels where super cheap. They were doing 20" staggered sets with Mickey Thompson tires starting at $750 of something ridiculously low. I paid $70/piece for my MMD 20x10. LMR is having a sale right now though too.
First of all those wheels look great. :thumbsup:

But WHAT!! I didn't know of any sale. I get millions of emails from AM and not one of them has the word wheel in the subject line. I see now some emails say up to 50% off but I just assume that's for something insignificant. :mad:

Sorry for derailing thread. OP I'm keeping an eye on this thread I'm in the same boat. Looking for something gloss black.

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
First of all those wheels look great. :thumbsup:

But WHAT!! I didn't know of any sale. I get millions of emails from AM and not one of them has the word wheel in the subject line. I see now some emails say up to 50% off but I just assume that's for something insignificant. :mad:

Sorry for derailing thread. OP I'm keeping an eye on this thread I'm in the same boat. Looking for something gloss black.
[MENTION=11457]Bay1Stang[/MENTION] - If there's something that you're seeing on site that you like drop me a line and I'll see what I can do!

Alex

19's for sure. Hit up @AMAlexLazarus for a great price quote.
Thanks Chameleon

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Unless my vision is failing me (Which it has before!) I don't believe we're carrying the track pack style for the 15-16 anymore. Sorry about that!
Sponsored