Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Can any of you guys in stage 2 on the 93 tune with 93 and still have your cats..stomp it in sport with a traction control on, let it shift into 3rd and not get a rattle and timing pull with knock retard?
I'm only a stage 1, but my definitely cuts power on 2-4 shifts if I leave traction control on and I'm at WOT. THEN it's like a bucking bronco as the tires are trying to haze and the computer is trying to stop it. lol
Sponsored

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
I'm only a stage 1, but my definitely cuts power on 2-4 shifts if I leave traction control on and I'm at WOT. THEN it's like a bucking bronco as the tires are trying to haze and the computer is trying to stop it. lol
Yea mine did that on stage 1 too, the tune has the relative throttle closing and opening as part of traction control and of coarse pulling timing on the shift...
Stage 2 it's actually going into Knock Retard on shift....
I'll tell you BMR upper mounts and a Viking double adjustable if you can put up with the noise settled all that down, I was surprised how stable that made a regular 275/40R19 cheapo tire...
I cant hardly stand the valving sounds from the Vikings if I ever get where I can go WOT again I'll probably change them but if you have a loud car of value your safety in a real street tire it WILL settle it down.......just an fyi

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yea mine did that on stage 1 too, the tune has the relative throttle closing and opening as part of traction control and of coarse pulling timing on the shift...
Stage 2 it's actually going into Knock Retard on shift....
I'll tell you BMR upper mounts and a Viking double adjustable if you can put up with the noise settled all that down, I was surprised how stable that made a regular 275/40R19 cheapo tire...
I cant hardly stand the valving sounds from the Vikings if I ever get where I can go WOT again I'll probably change them but if you have a loud car of value your safety in a real street tire it WILL settle it down.......just an fyi
My car is bone stock other than what's listed in my signature. That fine print on warranty terms sneaks in there again and spoils any suspension mods.

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
My car is bone stock other than what's listed in my signature. That fine print on warranty terms sneaks in there again and spoils any suspension mods.
Yea but if one doesnt want to die I was just telling you something that works without putting a drag radial on to at at least keep the car straighter....surely they will understand that....I'm no expert but the violence my car was exhibiting spinning then not and swapping lanes would be much more potential for damage than shocks to delivery the power smoother and more predictably!!!!
Sponsored