Sponsored

Hellion Street Sleeper twin turbo now available for GT350!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys,

We have been working on a low mount Street Sleeper turbo kit for the 5.2 and its now in stock! We can option many turbos including water cooled units for extreme duty road racing if desired. Please let us know if you have any questions. Check out the images!

Team Hellion

GT 350 SS 14 (480x640).jpg
Gt 350 SS 8 (480x640).jpg
GT350 SS 5 (640x480).jpg

Here is a dyno graph from our first Street Sleeper GT350 dyno installed by Scott @ Extreme Mustangs! 820 rwhp!!

GT350 Extreme mustangs.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!! I cannot unseen this !!!! WHY ?!!??!!?! Why would you do this ??? DAM YOU HELLION !!! DAM YOU TO HELL !!!!

Yes that is my rant because I had a excuse before. The Fat fab kit is a lot of $$ have to send the car there...(Excuse 1) Whipple kits would cause me to lose the strut bar..(excuse 2) I wanted a turbo....(Excuse 3) I could hold off on a ATI Procharger (see excuse 3) But nooooooo.....Hellion has to go and make their kit ready for a GT350...WITH OPTIONS !!!!! And look at it ! LOOK !!!

It's not fair...its just not fair at all. Now I am going to have to duck and hide. I will be bloody skin alive if this shows up to the home....Now I am scheming how to do this.....Hellion is forcing my hand !!!! DAM YOU ALL !!!!!

Ok...... That is a very nice looking kit btw.

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Man...I am with you @Ninjak! Just when I thought everything I wanted to do to the car was completed...now this! I'm a huge fan of Hellion and darn near pulled the trigger with their kit when I was considering a setup from Lebanon Ford Performance a while back. I have a couple of friends who have the kit on their Mustang GT's and they love it. Going to look into this!

Tim

Sponsored

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Man...I am with you @Ninjak! Just when I thought everything I wanted to do to the car was completed...now this! I'm a huge fan of Hellion and darn near pulled the trigger with their kit when I was considering a setup from Lebanon Ford Performance a while back. I have a couple of friends who have the kit on their Mustang GT's and they love it. Going to look into this!

Tim

Thank you for considering our product!

We will say this.....The Sleeper kit now available for this car will change the game! We have customers making over 800 RWHP on 93 octane! Huge low end torque increase and adjustable boost. The best of both worlds! --- All of this in an affordable package. No cutting of the car needed for installation and everything can be put back to stock if desired. A true Bolt on!

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you @HELLION TURBO! I will be contacting you guys in the very near future.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
It would seem I need to start some research. I am not up on all the different turbo options. I know ball bearings are good turbo's, but thats about it. Well that and smaller sizes spool faster....I think....As I said, research time.

usaf_branham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
‘17 GT350

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Ah shit.... I keep telling myself this car needs nothing... its iow enough and good enough on stock springs... the wheels even though heavy are perfectly fine... and here you are with this kit now....

Sponsored

FLATPLANE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pkg. 18 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 16 Lexus IS350 FSport
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting how they solved the issue with the Composite Oil Pan Looks like they have an external sump to oil the turbos great idea!

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
So where do they run the turbo air inlets to, and where would the air filters fit? You cant just leave that open and get air under the car with road debris all around sucked into the compressor.

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So where do they run the turbo air inlets to, and where would the air filters fit? You cant just leave that open and get air under the car with road debris all around sucked into the compressor.
Hello.

We run the air cleaners forward and upward from the turbos out of the way of any debris or water. No worries at all!

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!! I cannot unseen this !!!! WHY ?!!??!!?! Why would you do this ??? DAM YOU HELLION !!! DAM YOU TO HELL !!!!

Yes that is my rant because I had a excuse before. The Fat fab kit is a lot of $$ have to send the car there...(Excuse 1) Whipple kits would cause me to lose the strut bar..(excuse 2) I wanted a turbo....(Excuse 3) I could hold off on a ATI Procharger (see excuse 3) But nooooooo.....Hellion has to go and make their kit ready for a GT350...WITH OPTIONS !!!!! And look at it ! LOOK !!!

It's not fair...its just not fair at all. Now I am going to have to duck and hide. I will be bloody skin alive if this shows up to the home....Now I am scheming how to do this.....Hellion is forcing my hand !!!! DAM YOU ALL !!!!!

Ok...... That is a very nice looking kit btw.
Thank you! We have been working on a Sleeper kit for this car for some time and we put our test vehicles through the paces before release. You won't be disappointed! We are very excited to have this as a part number (better late than never!) Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.