Sponsored

Hellion Street Sleeper twin turbo now available for GT350!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Do you have any pictures available of the air filtration setup yet? Would also like to see how much needs to be trimmed on the undercarriage tray. I am seriously considering going TT over the winter for next spring.
Here are some images with the cover on, and also see one side of the air cleaner setup. These couplers connect directly to the turbos and route upwards next to the engine.
I figured, but just wanted to verify. Not sure I saw it, but with the dyno pulls, what turbos were being used?

Is there any heat soak differences by using this kit vs the top mount kit? Recommend thermal wraps to cut down heat soak issues?

Thanks
I figured, but just wanted to verify. Not sure I saw it, but with the dyno pulls, what turbos were being used?

Is there any heat soak differences by using this kit vs the top mount kit? Recommend thermal wraps to cut down heat soak issues?

Thanks

The turbos used in the dyno graph are our base 62mm units! They can make over 1000, and they do very well at low boost. We also have Precision, Garrett, and Borg upgrades if desired.

We send all of the necessary heat protection for the top mount kit, so the heat situation is not a problem for either kit. We have tested in the warmest conditions with great long term results.

sumfoo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350, 57-tbird, 61 Galaxie, 2014 Wrangler unlimited rubicon, and a 1999 F150
Ok so 9 psi, What fuel ? Pump gas? or E85?

Also,I'm sure getting caught in the rain with this setup is a pretty bad idea i'm assuming from the inlet location.

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ok so 9 psi, What fuel ? Pump gas? or E85?

Also,I'm sure getting caught in the rain with this setup is a pretty bad idea i'm assuming from the inlet location.
This pull was on pump gas! Being in rain or other weather conditions will not be a problem. The air cleaners are very high and we have never seen any issues with their placement. They need to be cleaned as all K and N filters do, but they do a great job where they are located.

Team Hellion

NAAGNI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jashan
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 Gt350 (ford buyback) 2020 F150 5.0
@HELLION TURBO could you please clarify if we are able to use the stock gt350 exhaust manifolds? Or we need to add one from the add ons?

Sponsored

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
@HELLION TURBO could you please clarify if we are able to use the stock gt350 exhaust manifolds? Or we need to add one from the add ons?
Hello, our apologies for the confusion.

You will not be able to use your stock manifolds. In order to fit our system underneath, we need to either use factory GT manifolds or upgrade to our dual 4-1 units. The factory Gt350 headers do not allow enough room for our sleeper kit.

Hope this helps and thank you for the questions.

Team Hellion

usaf_branham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
‘17 GT350
@HELLION TURBO
What are the fastest spooling turbos for this set up and when do they start making boost.

I had a Kenne Bell 4.6 and a Procharged coyote. If I could have done it over, my ‘15 would have been whippled instead of procharged (D1) due to how late the power came on.

I don’t want to make that mistake again. I was planning on putting a Whipple on this car, but your sleeper kit seems like another potential option.

Goals: street car with the occasional trips to the drag strip. I’m not looking to make 4-digit rwhp numbers. I want a safe and reliable set up that comes on super early and quick.

NAAGNI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jashan
Vehicle(s)
Black 2017 Gt350 (ford buyback) 2020 F150 5.0
@HELLION TURBO
What are the fastest spooling turbos for this set up and when do they start making boost.

I had a Kenne Bell 4.6 and a Procharged coyote. If I could have done it over, my ‘15 would have been whippled instead of procharged (D1) due to how late the power came on.

I don’t want to make that mistake again. I was planning on putting a Whipple on this car, but your sleeper kit seems like another potential option.

Goals: street car with the occasional trips to the drag strip. I’m not looking to make 4-digit rwhp numbers. I want a safe and reliable set up that comes on super early and quick.
Watch this review if you havent yet

Sponsored

FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 ROUSH,2019 GT350R,2021 GT500
Subbing !

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Watch this review if you havent yet
I hate this review......because the car sounds terrible and really, like he said, like 2 subaru wrx’s

are you guys doing opg’s and css with he mods?

FLATPLANE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pkg. 18 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 16 Lexus IS350 FSport
Vehicle Showcase
Status
Not open for further replies.