Sponsored

Heated/cooled seats vs Recaro

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
I got the heated/cooled seats since the car will primarily be used as a weekend tourer, so I wanted the extra comfort features. The bolters are good but soft, so they don't do much in real heavy cornering.
Sponsored

americanv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
/
The Recaros here in the UK are electric moving backwards and forwards, up and down. They also have a manual lumbar adjustment and manual recline, so they are really easy to get comfy in.
I hate that the recaros are all manual here. And even when they go electric Ford half asses it. Plus I'd like full leather recaros.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
The Recaros here in the UK are electric moving backwards and forwards, up and down. They also have a manual lumbar adjustment and manual recline, so they are really easy to get comfy in.
Are you speaking in generalities or specifically for the GT350 sold in the UK?
I’m a big guy, 6’4” 235, and fit in the Recaros in the GT350. Now, would I buy a 350 with Recaros? No I would not. The adjustability is so limited, they’ll get old real quick.
All Recaros are not the same shape are they? The GT500 Recaros look really comfortable.

ExtantPuzzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I think at the end of the day, the thread shows that all of us, regardless of body type, have our own opinions and there's no one true right answer. OP is gonna have to go find some seats and try them out.
Sponsored