Sponsored

HD Vid of Racing Whipple 3.8 NMRA World Finals

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Went to NMRA World Finals in Bowling Green Kentucky and raced in the 8.60 Street Racer Class. It was a blast! Just getting some seat time before Import Vs. Domestic at World Cup. There was 26 cars and I made it to the final 3! (Semi-Finals) I was able to capture video of that. Have incar, rearview of parachute deploy and outside. Check it out, and if you would please like, share and subscribe! Thanks 6G!
Sponsored

King138

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Performance Pack GT
Was it at all frustrating having to turn the car down?

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was it at all frustrating having to turn the car down?
Not at all. I had been out of the car for a bit and needed seat time. It was mainly getting seat time and testing for World Cup, Import Vs. Domestic. The car is solid and consistent. Was nice just to be able to race and compete. Making it into the semifinals (last 3) was a bonus.

King138

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Performance Pack GT
Not at all. I had been out of the car for a bit and needed seat time. It was mainly getting seat time and testing for World Cup, Import Vs. Domestic. The car is solid and consistent. Was nice just to be able to race and compete. Making it into the semifinals (last 3) was a bonus.
Impressive for sure. Good luck at import v domestic. I look forward to seeing the content you release from that event.

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impressive for sure. Good luck at import v domestic. I look forward to seeing the content you release from that event.
Thank you! Can't wait. Doing a few things to make the car more competitive, plus we will be turning it up!!
Sponsored