Sponsored

Have you snapped or broken the input shaft on a Mt82? What's your story?

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I'm trying to decide whether doing a 26 spline would be worthit. I already know the argument about its best to do it just in case or so it's "bullet proof" but how common is it actually?
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'm trying to decide whether doing a 26 spline would be worthit. I already know the argument about its best to do it just in case or so it's "bullet proof" but how common is it actually?
That’s a good question. Do you know of an aftermarket source for input shafts? I was under the impression that those were only available as the GForce gearset made exclusively for Calimer.

Are you experiencing trouble with your MT82-D4? If so, what‘s the trouble?

OP
OP

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
That’s a good question. Do you know of an aftermarket source for input shafts? I was under the impression that those were only available as the GForce gearset made exclusively for Calimer.

Are you experiencing trouble with your MT82-D4? If so, what‘s the trouble?
Yes I'm looking at a calimer build. The trans is fine for now but I can't drive it like I want to for fear of blowing it up. That's why I want to either get it build or buy one that is. The input shaft is a nice option but if I can get away with not spending the money on one I'd rather do that.