Sponsored

Have you and your Mustang influenced others to own one?

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2021 California Special Black exterior
I am constantly getting lots of interest in my GT from friends and the general public. Strangers in a parking lot, neighbors, relatives, and so on. The guys in my golf league just drool over my car, and they aren't even car guys. When they ask the cost they can't believe it. The exhaust note brings incredible reactions/broad smiles. I like to answer questions and pop the hood or rev the motor. This is an awesome side effect of owning one of these beasts!
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
After I got my '15, a car buddy absolutely fell in love with it. He ended up buying a '16 GT/CS the next year, and blames me every chance he gets.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Not that I'm aware of, but my brother's roommate at the time influenced me to get one. He had a 15 GT and I stopped by my brother's place and he took me for a ride. I really liked the car and saw considerable improvement from the other models. I was not a fan of the SN95 model and had stopped paying attention to the Mustang. I liked S197 model but never thought much of it. After the ride I went out a got mine a couple months later. Still love the car as much as when I got it.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Not that I'm aware of.

But in this area, cars are frowned upon. People hate them.

Sponsored

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I have friend who has a 2011 GT (bought it brand new). He eventually bought other performance cars and almost never drives his mustang. I ended up driving his mustang more than he did haha. Eventually it made me really love the coyote engine and knew I had to own one someday. So you could say I was one of those people.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
I haven't influenced any yet to buy one but I have a co worker that has a SN95 that heavlily convinced me I NEEDED one myself LOL. I have wanted one since I was a teenager and just got the itch again the last couple of months and needed to scratch it. I looked for weeks and found mine on a showroom floor calling my name...

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I was influenced to get one by a work buddy with a Cyclone V6. My BRZ was toast and I wasnā€™t satisfied with the Camaro. I had never thought of the Mustang as more than a drag vehicle until then. It handled way better than I thought it would, visibility was good, and I liked the interior so I placed an order. Ecoboost HPP HP, and I love it. No regrets. Lots of comments and ride-along requests in the 2 weeks Iā€™ve owned it. Turns heads at every gas station.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
My landlord kissed my car, no joke. People are strange.

OP
OP

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
I was influenced to get one by a work buddy with a Cyclone V6. My BRZ was toast and I wasnā€™t satisfied with the Camaro. I had never thought of the Mustang as more than a drag vehicle until then. It handled way better than I thought it would, visibility was good, and I liked the interior so I placed an order. Ecoboost HPP HP, and I love it. No regrets. Lots of comments and ride-along requests in the 2 weeks Iā€™ve owned it. Turns heads at every gas station.
So cool! We need a thread on just that topic, strange reactions by admirers.....šŸ˜

Sponsored

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
Yep. I got my Mach 1 and about four months later @ShapeShifter (my best friend in real life) ended up getting one as well. It didn't stop there. My wife saw how much fun I was having in the Mach 1 that she asked for a Mach E GT. We sold the still very new Hyundai Palisade once the Mach E GT arrived. ShapeShifter's wife is now waiting for her GT California Edition to be produced.

Mustang's make boring drives exciting and they are still easy to live with on a daily basis.

3/4 Mustang's mentioned above came from @Zach@Granger :thumbsup:

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Yep. I got my Mach 1 and about four months later @ShapeShifter (my best friend in real life) ended up getting one as well. It didn't stop there. My wife saw how much fun I was having in the Mach 1 that she asked for a Mach E GT. We sold the still very new Hyundai Palisade once the Mach E GT arrived. ShapeShifter's wife is now waiting for her GT California Edition to be produced.

Mustang's make boring drives exciting and they are still easy to live with on a daily basis.

They're contagious!

OP
OP

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)

What a great response, life really is good!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
My landlord kissed my car, no joke. People are strange.
Jeezā€¦ cap those exhaust tips and cover any other orifices on it, you donā€™t know what that landlord will do to it nextā€¦
Sponsored