Sponsored

Have to scratch your head in this one being Amazon ain’t the tidiest of them all

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I thank NJ for requiring gas station attendants.. thats the nastiest. How long was she digging for someone to get that pic?!
Maybe she read the title of this thread and stopped after "your". From there she just ass-umed...
Sponsored

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Did you guys read the article? He doesn’t work directly for Amazon. He works for a logistic company who happens to deliver a lot of Amazon packages. His company should be doing more for him in the health and cleanliness department. Could amazon help the delivery services more, I’m sure they can. However his company has a direct responsibility to their employee and seem to be doing nothing.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
but I dont have that much bleach left.
<grinning>

Even IF my wife wasn't the type who thinks you need six of everything, I happened to have three or four gallons of Clorox left over from a fence cleaning project so I got lucky on that. Whodda EVER thought there'd be a "run on Clorox," huh?

Roger on the UV lamp, you got lucky on that one.

and...

TOB! You should receive, at the very least, a full week ban from the forum for posting that photo!

I can't UNsee it!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
I feel for the delivery drivers, grocery stockers and other essential (often low wage) workers keeping society together.

But if home delivery isn't safe (and there's been no evidence suggesting that) then we are all so screwed that it doesn't matter any more.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
You are getting lazy. I see you are starting to rotate the girls.
Thanks, Tom, I really needed a good laugh and that was too funny. Now the sixty-four thousand dollar question is...

Are you screen capturing favorites or something? <smile>

But honestly, it isn't laziness, it's a lack of material. <chuckling> I have made the same or similar image search from Mr. G hundreds of times and I've scrolled through those images, hundreds of times. I figure I've used a couple hundred ladies in avatars and other than those like you and I who are here all the F'ing time, I doubt anyone else noticed. <smile> But I SALUTE your attention to detail, Captain or did you stay thru OH FOUR? :-)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thanks, Tom, I really needed a good laugh and that was too funny. Now the sixty-four thousand dollar question is...

Are you screen capturing favorites or something? <smile>

But honestly, it isn't laziness, it's a lack of material. <chuckling> I have made the same or similar image search from Mr. G hundreds of times and I've scrolled through those images, hundreds of times. I figure I've used a couple hundred ladies in avatars and other than those like you and I who are here all the F'ing time, I doubt anyone else noticed. <smile> But I SALUTE your attention to detail, Captain or did you stay thru OH FOUR? :-)
I think I have the whole collection

Here's a gem.....

43874 (2).jpg

And then there's this one...

43874 (1).jpg

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
I think I have the whole collection
HS! I do hope you've been grabbing them from my website gallery as those are at least HD resolution while any snatched from the screen will only be 225x225 pixels.

I suppose I should be flattered. <smile> Thanks, bro.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
HS! I do hope you've been grabbing them from my website gallery as those are at least HD resolution while any snatched from the screen will only be 225x225 pixels.

I suppose I should be flattered. <smile> Thanks, bro.
Nope, just as you come up with new ones, I'll save them.

You are a talented guy.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Well thank you my new but dear friend, that's very kind of you to say.

Assuming you're on a PC and not a phone or Tablet, (or God forbid, a MAC! <grin>) are you familiar with the Windows task of Right Click, Save As or Save Target As? Believe me, that's a much easier (and better) way to grab them if you're collecting. Just click thru the gallery and grab the ones you want, complete with filenames so no overwrites to worry about.

Just thought I'd ask... <smile>

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Could amazon help the delivery services more, I’m sure they can
yes, it's the "sub-contractor" dodge. Amazon could easily set the bar higher but they (like Walmart) want to screw the supplier to the wall for minimum cost. It's a dog-eat-dog all the way down till you run out of people to abuse. Except there is no shortage of who will gladly accept atrocious conditions (vs "usual and customary" American expectations) in return for a (temporary) job. They pull the same crap in the warehouses. Oversight? Supervision? Who are you kidding?

RSI is a thing - not the excuse of lazy, fat, entitled Americans who think they deserve a handsome paycheck just for showing up, optionally sober.

Amazon put themselves in this position by artificially lowing the price they charge for Prime and shipping in general. So instead of charging the fair value of that service, they take their pound of flesh out of the fulfillment side of the house. If they could pay someone 50 cents an hour I'm sure they'd love to. Afterall that was the fair value of labor back in the 50's.
Sponsored