Sponsored

Have to scratch your head in this one being Amazon ain’t the tidiest of them all

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I leave my packages out in the sun for a while for now.

I'm waiting on a medical grade UV lamp to expose my mail and packages to ultraviolet light exposure.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
This is the same company that flat out said that safety training isn't cost/time effective for their drivers. So they just don't do it. No batted an eye, or made any moves to force them. Fuck Amazon. They are committing the kind of worker and human rights violations you hear about from Chinese companies. Except this is in the US. There's a cost to the convenience and low prices. They are fast tracking to being a monopoly in the retail space. By the time it happens, it will be too late. You think they'll have competitive pricing and service when they kill all competition? Boycott that shit before they own everything, including your government representation.
They are the next CHINA in our own backyard just incredible and well said and it’s all accurate statements.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The RubyTuesday girl does Amazon driving during the day. The crap they put on the drivers, she barely makes it worth while and has to keep up with some clueless algorithm's dictated (written by people who think seattle is representative, sipping their f'n Starbucks and lounging about on their bean bag chairs) package delivery rate. Amazon retail is flat-out evil.

DIsclaimer: I worked for Amazon corporate in both Seattle and Herndon as S3 operations team. Brutal job.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
Amazon is a third world mentality work force and they are getting away with it just incredible. Meanwhile Jeff Bezos continues to be the future richest man in the world. I have said for the last 10 years we will see Amazon be the biggest richest business in the world. Jeff Bezos will surpass the wealthiest of the wealthiest in the world in our lifetime. He may end up Owning UPS, Wal Mart, Microsoft, Apple....etc and yah some will say no way and yah way.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
The RubyTuesday girl does Amazon driving during the day. The crap they put on the drivers, she barely makes it worth while and has to keep up with some clueless algorithm's dictated (written by people who think seattle is representative, sipping their f'n Starbucks and lounging about on their bean bag chairs) package delivery rate. Amazon retail is flat-out evil.

DIsclaimer: I worked for Amazon corporate in both Seattle and Herndon as S3 operations team. Brutal job.
I think you are the first person to make my ignore list. I used to think you were smart. You really are an idiot.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Wow. Amazing. It's like you dont exist!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I'm waiting on a medical grade UV lamp to expose my mail and packages to ultraviolet light exposure.
Tom: I do the same thing with packages and I also hit 'em with a little Clorox spray water, bring 'em in when they're dry. Ditto for mail. And I still open everything with gloves.

Crazy? Heck, this is way beyond crazy but it's what we have to do if we're gonna get through this.

BTW, good eye deer on the UV lamp, was it back-ordered? The face shields I ordered a week ago were already out of stock but allegedly will be here in a couple weeks.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Tom: I do the same thing with packages and I also hit 'em with a little Clorox spray water, bring 'em in when they're dry. Ditto for mail. And I still open everything with gloves.

Crazy? Heck, this is way beyond crazy but it's what we have to do if we're gonna get through this.

BTW, good eye deer on the UV lamp, was it back-ordered? The face shields I ordered a week ago were already out of stock but allegedly will be here in a couple weeks.
The lamp was only a week lead time. It wasn't my idea, but instead a friends (who happens to be one of the smartest people I have ever known, and I know some brilliant people). His take on this thing is interesting. I'll spare you the details.

I too would spray stuff down with Clorox and water, but I dont have that much bleach left. The mail sits and I haven't opened it in a while.

Sponsored
OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
She dropped her iPhone and when she offers to let you use it WOW ugh.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Chances are her favorite grocery store was out of TP too...

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Argh.

Now I'm suddenly wishing for the return of full service gas stations....

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
I thank NJ for requiring gas station attendants.. thats the nastiest. How long was she digging for someone to get that pic?!
Sponsored