Has anyone used Lemonlaw.com?

KeiRodez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Convertible w/PP
Hey guys,

I've been have so many issues with my Mustang, it's so extensive. :frusty:
I have already started the lemon law process from lemonlaw.com. So far everything seems to be moving along decently.
So I'm curious, how did you go about filing for lemon law? Did you use lemonlaw.com or someone else? What was the outcome?
Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Ford uses the BBB Autoline for Lemon Law claims, it's in your owner's manual. That's the process you need to follow in the US. Plenty of us have had success, I suggest you read up on the Lemon Law for your state. I'm not familiar with lemonlaw.com but I did win my case with BBB Autoline.

FordTechOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra
Hey guys,

I've been have so many issues with my Mustang, it's so extensive. :frusty:
I have already started the lemon law process from lemonlaw.com. So far everything seems to be moving along decently.
So I'm curious, how did you go about filing for lemon law? Did you use lemonlaw.com or someone else? What was the outcome?
Do you even understand what the "lemon law" was written for? It's to protect consumers when a manufacturer makes a specific amount of repairs attempts for a SINGLE problem, or when the car is out of service for an extensive amount of time for a SINGLE problem.

Having a bunch of complaints does not qualify a vehicle for any lemon law :tsk:
Sponsored