Sponsored

Has anyone used BMR Suspension Motor Mount Brackets for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang V8

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
BMR Suspension Motor Mount Brackets for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang V8, if so what is your experience with them. I have a set of long tubes and my mid pipe sits really close to my Transmission cross member on the passenger side. I was thinking of getting these thinking if I lower the motor a quarter of an inch to a half inch I would get a little more clearance between the Mid Pipe and transmission cross member. Did you get get more NVH when you made this modification?
Sponsored

KellTrac

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kelltrac.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
I have used them on 2 of my S550s, and am going to use them on my 2020 GT.

They simply replace the factory engine mount stands. ZERO NVH increase.

Really an incredible and innovative product. I highly recommend.

KellTrac

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kelltrac.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
FWIW - BMR actually developed them for the GT350 Mustangs. You really do not want to put stiffer engine mounts on a GT350, so this was BMR's method to ensuring an NVH free engine drop. (GT350s have to lower the engine to run Superchargers)

OP
OP
BrianGT2015

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
FWIW - BMR actually developed them for the GT350 Mustangs. You really do not want to put stiffer engine mounts on a GT350, so this was BMR's method to ensuring an NVH free engine drop. (GT350s have to lower the engine to run Superchargers)
I just ordered a set. I am hoping to lower my mid piping between a quarter to half inch when I lower the motor. Get a little more clearance from the cross member. I am assuming the long tubes being so close to the cross member is sending the slight vibration I feel in the shift knob. Thanks for the info man.
Sponsored