Sponsored

Has anyone used a 2 inch lowering spring and had any issues?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
So I want to lower my ride. I want a low look though and 2 inch is what I was looking at. 2019 GT not performance pack but I have the PP wheels on with 255/40R19 on front and 275/40R19 on rear. I eyeballed it with a ruler as that's all I got and the 2 inch would lower the Tire to just up inside wheel well maybe a 1/4 into Wheel well. The spring IM looking at says its a bit stiffer but not much stiffer than OEM as its a performance spring and is progressive. Has anyone had any real world experience with a 2 inch drop? i'm not worried about scraping or any of that as my last car was only about 3 inches off ground from factory so I'm used to avoiding things. IM just worried if i go over speed bumps or a bouncy road I might get rubbing. I just dont want to get the typical 1 inch and pay a lot of money and time to get very little visual result. I was looking at SR Performance springs. These any good? they have good reviews.
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels with a more aggressive offset (or spacers and your PP wheels) will make a big difference with less of an extreme drop.

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium+ Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running Eibach Sportlines with no issues. Ran them for almost 3 years on my 2015 when I had it and have run them on my 2018 since June 2018 with zero issues.
Sponsored