Sponsored

Has anyone tried the Carbon Force Ceramic Protective Paint Coating System?

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Appreciate the video, looks like the CF offering is really solid. I've never coated anything so this should be fun.
I did rewatch the video and he mentioned there was not really a flash/rainbow effect when the coating is ready to be wiped off and the wipe off was grabby. That might not be ideal for a first timer like yourself.

My first (and only coating) I have applied was Carpro CQuartz UK 2.0 with a top coat of Carpro Gliss. That was pretty easy to apply as the rainbow effect was pretty noticeable (vehicle was white so it would be even more noticeable on a dark vehicle) and the wipe off was easy with clear instructions.

Another shout is Avalon King. The youtube channel of the video has reviews on it. He seems to like the applicaiton process.

OP
OP
DuRsT

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
I did rewatch the video and he mentioned there was not really a flash/rainbow effect when the coating is ready to be wiped off and the wipe off was grabby. That might not be ideal for a first timer like yourself.

My first (and only coating) I have applied was Carpro CQuartz UK 2.0 with a top coat of Carpro Gliss. That was pretty easy to apply as the rainbow effect was pretty noticeable (vehicle was white so it would be even more noticeable on a dark vehicle) and the wipe off was easy with clear instructions.

Another shout is Avalon King. The youtube channel of the video has reviews on it. He seems to like the applicaiton process.
Appreciate that.

I painted cars for 12 years, so working with a car's finish is not new to on many accounts, I just haven't done this particular thing. It being 'grabby' was not something that deterred me from using it. I did like how the CG product's sheeting was obviously superior to the other two products.

FKE SNK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 93 Cobra clone
Late to the party here but I used Carbon Force a few months ago.

It is not "grabby" on the first coat but was definitely hooking up on coats 2 and 3
It does not rainbow or flash so you've got to be super focused and methodical. I had to polish out a few high spots, it wasnt a big deal. Just know that it calls for 30 seconds of dry time so work quick and do small sections.

Performance wise it's an awesome product. The sheeting is unbelievable. It's almost like you cant get the car wet

1639871267228.png

1639871369473.png
Sponsored