Sponsored

Has anyone seen an Owner's Supplement for sale?

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Just curious - with some totaled GT350s and resales going on, what's happening to the unloved Owner's Supplements? What are they worth on the open market?
Sponsored

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
Mine is staying with my car. If it gets totaled, it's getting buried with me.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Looking at sold listings on eBay, anywhere from $140 to $450.

I still have mine from my '16. I haven't really decided what to do with it yet. I don't have any qualms about selling it, I was just thinking I might put that crank on my desk at work. If I privately sold the car, I would've included it. But as it was a trade and they wouldn't give a single dime more for it, there wasn't any incentive there. Judging by how they sold the car (there was a YouTube video of a random guy taking it for a joyride off the showroom floor), it was probably the right move as I doubt whomever eventually bought it would've received it anyway.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Isnt there already a thread on this subject?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Isnt there already a thread on this subject?
I did search. There's a thread about how excited guys were to get their Owner's Supplements from Ford - but nothing came through about buying or selling them.

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Looking at sold listings on eBay, anywhere from $140 to $450.

I still have mine from my '16. I haven't really decided what to do with it yet. I don't have any qualms about selling it, I was just thinking I might put that crank on my desk at work. If I privately sold the car, I would've included it. But as it was a trade and they wouldn't give a single dime more for it, there wasn't any incentive there. Judging by how they sold the car (there was a YouTube video of a random guy taking it for a joyride off the showroom floor), it was probably the right move as I doubt whomever eventually bought it would've received it anyway.
My situation was similar, except my car was sold two more times during the week after I sold it. Craziest thing I ever saw.