Sponsored

Has anyone put a GT350 spoiler on plain GT?

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hi guys,

Looking to do mild and factory-looking mods on my incoming '22. It's a base GT w/ Black Accent Package (so black 19" wheels, black trim pieces, black roof). Would a factory (or replica) GT350 spoiler look ridiculous if the car is otherwise basically stock? Looking for the most aggressive looks that still have a factory look to them. I'm fine with standing out, I just don't want to look ridiculous or disproportionate.

Oh, the color is Grabber Blue Metallic. The spoiler would be black.

Thanks.

Z
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
If you're talking the Track Pack unit, it wouldn't look ridiculous at all in my opinion. The R one is a little over the top, at least for me.

My '15 has had a GT350TP spoiler on it since they became available. I added it to hide Ford's factory bodywork sins....

Here's an older pic of my car:
IMG_20180317_162852.jpg

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
Hi guys,

Looking to do mild and factory-looking mods on my incoming '22. It's a base GT w/ Black Accent Package (so black 19" wheels, black trim pieces, black roof). Would a factory (or replica) GT350 spoiler look ridiculous if the car is otherwise basically stock? Looking for the most aggressive looks that still have a factory look to them. I'm fine with standing out, I just don't want to look ridiculous or disproportionate.

Oh, the color is Grabber Blue Metallic. The spoiler would be black.

Thanks.

Z
Like this?

FB_IMG_1621906710347.jpg
FB_IMG_1610673077052.jpg

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
I think it would be fine! If you are willing to alter or drill into a new car.You can make other modifications like a chin spoiler different wheels,etc. Best of luck to you , take your time you can and enjoy your new car.

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
Barkingspud beautiful car!!!

Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
I have the formerly GT350 only now all over the place spoiler. It is the best looking spoiler that will ever exist for the S550 imo and it looks amazing on my regular GT. I love love love love it.

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_2500.jpeg

IMG_0176.jpeg

IMG_0241D.JPG

IMG_0976.jpeg

OP
OP
ZeroTX

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Like this?

FB_IMG_1610673077052.jpg
That's a GORGEOUS car.... Tell me about the hood "heat extractors"? Brand, cost? Did you have them painted or did they come that way? Also, the spoiler, where'd you get it? Factory take-off or aftermarket?

I think it would be fine! If you are willing to alter or drill into a new car.You can make other modifications like a chin spoiler different wheels,etc. Best of luck to you , take your time you can and enjoy your new car.
As much as I don't love the idea of drilling into the trunk, I kinda set myself up for it by ordering the car as a spoiler delete car. I didn't want the little tiny flat spoiler and wasn't sure the holes from it would line up with others.......... Hope that wasn't a mistake. I need to find a body shop that's detail-oriented, because I don't want my car butchered up.

OP
OP
ZeroTX

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have the formerly GT350 only now all over the place spoiler. It is the best looking spoiler that will ever exist for the S550 imo and it looks amazing on my regular GT. I love love love love it.

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_2500.jpeg
Ok, there are two spoilers that seem to come up as GT350. Which one is this? I like it. You rcar is also similar to what I'm getting -- base GT w/ Black Accent Package. I like how this looks.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Same
1642000320001.jpeg

Sponsored

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
That's a GORGEOUS car.... Tell me about the hood "heat extractors"? Brand, cost? Did you have them painted or did they come that way? Also, the spoiler, where'd you get it? Factory take-off or aftermarket?

The Spoiler and Hood Extractors are Ford factory items.

The spoiler is a GT350 Track Pack Spoiler and is a direct replacement for the standard factory GT one. It comes in Gloss Black and matches the Extractors (Gloss Black) perfectly.

The part number is - M-16600-GT350A

The Extractors are a direct replacement for the factory ones as well. They don't provide any additional cooling capability but they are unique and look great on my car. They come Gloss Black or Matte Black and are ready to install.

The part number for the Extractors in Gloss Black - VJR3Z-16C630-D

Get in touch with the guys a Levittown Ford Parts. They have discounts available.

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
I love mine, really sets the hood off.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Ok, there are two spoilers that seem to come up as GT350. Which one is this? I like it. You rcar is also similar to what I'm getting -- base GT w/ Black Accent Package. I like how this looks.
I believe mine is called the track pack spoiler for the GT350.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
I didn't want the little tiny flat spoiler and wasn't sure the holes from it would line up with others.......... Hope that wasn't a mistake. I need to find a body shop that's detail-oriented, because I don't want my car butchered up.
The holes for all non convertible S550s from factory are the same. You caused yourself a little more hassle but not really. Just get an expert to do the holes is my advice.

thompsje

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
I got mine as a Ford CPO and the previous owner had already installed the Anderson Composites wing on it. I was initially unsure... but I've gotten to really like it. Unexpected advantage - it blocks he headlights of SUVs who want to tailgate when I'm already doing 5-10 over. :)

20210218_120847.jpg
Sponsored