Sponsored

Has anyone purchased a Mach 1 under MSRP?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just curious if anyone had purchased a Mach 1 under MSRP and if so, at what price point or % reduced?
Sponsored

GoGoGadget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Local dealer sold their one allotted Mach 1 to an employee at invoice, THEN realized the other dealers were marking them up. So planned on marking any future ones up when I went and asked about ordering one. They initially said they would mark it up $5k if I ordered one. I replied, "Let me get this straight... a car you would not be able to get on your own because you have not received another allocation from Ford and can only get if I order one, you want to mark up? You have nothing invested in it and will only make money if I order the car, but you want to charge me extra just to place the order? A car I can get for 2% below invoice from Granger and it will cost me less than your processing fee to go get you want to charge extra for?"

After telling them that I morally objected to such nonsense, they offered me $2500 below MSRP.

So I ordered it from them, then 3 days later realized I was too impatient to wait that long, cancelled my order and bought a GT elsewhere.

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, PP1, Royal Crimson. 2020 Exp ST
The one I ordered is 3K under MSRP. From a small town dealer, but it's our 6th vehicle from the place so they treat us well.

Sponsored

P.C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Mach 1 Chassis M2290
2% under invoice from Granger Ford came out to about $3800 under MSRP for me. Only cost about $500 expenses to fly to Des Moines and drive it home 1100 miles.đź‘Ť

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Yup, I drove mine home too ............ After I forgot the damn Race Ramps and couldn't drive it up onto the transport trailer. :facepalm:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Told my dealer that another dealer (who happened to be Zach at Granger) was selling ordered cars for 2% under invoice and said if you'll match that I'll buy from you so they agreed. Didn't tell them Granger is a 13 hour drive away. Got it in writing from their sales manager but will believe it when the car is actually in my garage in another 2 months. Took several tries to convince them I wanted a Mach 1, not a Mach E. Also they were the 4th local dealer that I tried, the first 3 laughed me out of the building.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Told my dealer that another dealer (who happened to be Zach at Granger) was selling ordered cars for 2% under invoice and said if you'll match that I'll buy from you so they agreed. Didn't tell them Granger is a 13 hour drive away. Got it in writing from their sales manager but will believe it when the car is actually in my garage in another 2 months. Took several tries to convince them I wanted a Mach 1, not a Mach E. Also they were the 4th local dealer that I tried, the first 3 laughed me out of the building.
Good for you! Really surprised they didn't want proof before they matched it.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I'm hoping the hail damage is severe enough that they total the car. Then I'm going to have Zack order a replacement. Black, A10, dealer installed Supercharger .......... Like my recon unit. Swift, silent, deadly ! :clap: :rockon:

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Potential Mach 1 owner
2 dealers by me have agreed to the 2% under invoice, if I move forward with ordering one. 1 dealer by me has an HP car with $7000 ADM, hilarious.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
2 dealers by me have agreed to the 2% under invoice, if I move forward with ordering one. 1 dealer by me has an HP car with $7000 ADM, hilarious.
Saw that $7K ADM one in Monroeville, those guys are idiots.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I sat in a Mach 1 yesterday with a $25k adm lol. Base car, only option was cloth recaros.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Now that there is funny as hell. You need to list the dealer's name.
Sponsored