Sponsored

Has anyone here been tuned by Wicked Motorsports in Toms River New Jersey?

Boosted21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang GT
I’ve been hearing and reading good things about them specifically Kevin Hand who runs it. I’m getting a centrifugal supercharger and OPG/CS done as well they will do all the work. I would like to listen to anyone who has experience working with them and how your car has been running. Thanks!
Sponsored

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have not personally, however I have two friends who have. I've been to his shop a few times though. Kevin is a great guy, super super busy though so keep that in mind. He's busy because his work is top notch. He has a long standing great reputation over on SVTP with the terminator and lightning guys in the tri state area.

I was going to have my 04 Marauder tuned by him years ago but it simply came down to a timing/busyness thing, I ended up going to Adam @ Revolution Automotive down in Maryland. Adam and Kevin have a very good working relationship with each other and (from what I understand/have heard) often refer customers to each other based on the customers location (whoever is closer), which made me comfortable giving Adam a shot at tuning my car since Kevin spoke highly of him.

In short, if you can get on Kevin's calendar, you won't regret it. He's an excellent tuner.

OP
OP
Boosted21

Boosted21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang GT
I have not personally, however I have two friends who have. I've been to his shop a few times though. Kevin is a great guy, super super busy though so keep that in mind. He's busy because his work is top notch. He has a long standing great reputation over on SVTP with the terminator and lightning guys in the tri state area.

I was going to have my 04 Marauder tuned by him years ago but it simply came down to a timing/busyness thing, I ended up going to Adam @ Revolution Automotive down in Maryland. Adam and Kevin have a very good working relationship with each other and (from what I understand/have heard) often refer customers to each other based on the customers location (whoever is closer), which made me comfortable giving Adam a shot at tuning my car since Kevin spoke highly of him.

In short, if you can get on Kevin's calendar, you won't regret it. He's an excellent tuner.
Thank you for your reply makes me feel more comfortable going to him. His prices seem just right too.

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
I’ve been hearing and reading good things about them specifically Kevin Hand who runs it. I’m getting a centrifugal supercharger and OPG/CS done as well they will do all the work. I would like to listen to anyone who has experience working with them and how your car has been running. Thanks!
I have heard nothing but good things about Kevin. I was a member over at eastcoastcobra.org back then, He is a huge TERMINATOR guy..... Thumbs up!!!!
Anthiny
Sponsored