Sponsored

Has anyone experienced an unexplained increase in insurance premium following a track day?

JRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The day I turned 80 they stuck it to me big time. And every six months since. Haven't had a claim, ticket or accident since 1960. I couldn't get then to tell me it was about age!!
When I asked "why do you raise the PL &PF every six months"? She said because we can and it will continue.. Problem is, I get other quotes and they want more then what I'm paying now. So watch out when you hit 80 !!
Sponsored

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
The day I turned 80 they stuck it to me big time. And every six months since. Haven't had a claim, ticket or accident since 1960. I couldn't get then to tell me it was about age!!
When I asked "why do you raise the PL &PF every six months"? She said because we can and it will continue.. Problem is, I get other quotes and they want more then what I'm paying now. So watch out when you hit 80 !!
That stinks, but from another perspective - good for you! I hope I'm still driving awesome cars at 80 and I'll call that a win.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
All of us who post here will receive a premium increase just for being on a mustang forum... lol.. The insurance industry is petty about these types of things ..I’ve heard stories of reps showing up at track events taking plate pics of cars running and if they got a match they cancelled their insure ..

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Wouldn’t be to smart because they could take a picture of that to.. removal of a plate could be viewed as admission of guilt.

OP
OP
matthewr87

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Yeah I remove my plates at the track always. Short of taking a picture of the vin no one can prove what car it is without plates. I could have two 2018 GT350s.
Sponsored