Sponsored

Has Anyone bought/installed the HGP Louvered rear quarter windows?

Ogopogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Prem Vert, 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT Turb
Windshields have been made out of glass layers with an internal polymer (hence laminated glass) since Henry Ford started using it in 1919. Laminated glass prevents/minimizes the chance of windshields shattering into thousands of shards of glass being sent into the passenger compartment.

Laminated glass may be used in side and rear windows but at least one window should always be made out of tempered glass to ensure it is easily breakable with a sharp object to allow occupants to escape. Everyone should check the label of their side glass in particular to find out which ones are tempered glass.

Everyone should have a Safety Hammer/Tool in their console particularly if they have tempered glass windows that can be broken. Laminated side windows cannot be broken with these tools. https://www.amazon.ca/SINSEN-Safety-Hammer-Emergency-Breaker/dp/B072B6LGZG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ogopogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Prem Vert, 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT Turb

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Any plans for a Black Friday discount code this year.
Havenā€™t seen them post anything here on the forums yet but found this on FB and figured Iā€™d share in case anyone missed it (code: bfriday222)

So stoked to have these tinted and installed next year! šŸ¤˜

B160140D-7245-4960-BF33-5A7E0B0CB01F.jpeg

Reactions: PKs

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Havenā€™t seen them post anything here on the forums yet but found this on FB and figured Iā€™d share in case anyone missed it (code: bfriday222)

So stoked to have these tinted and installed next year! šŸ¤˜

B160140D-7245-4960-BF33-5A7E0B0CB01F.jpeg
Thanks for this Dandee. Soon after you posted I put my order in only to be told at the last step of the process that they do not ship to Australia. Very disapponted to say the least. Australia is in the drop down list of countries and they did tell me about a year or so ago that they do ship here. I can buy off an Australian retailer but their price is waaay more.
Waiting for their Monday for a reply to my email re my dilemma.

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for this Dandee. Soon after you posted I put my order in only to be told at the last step of the process that they do not ship to Australia. Very disapponted to say the least. Australia is in the drop down list of countries and they did tell me about a year or so ago that they do ship here. I can buy off an Australian retailer but their price is waaay more.
Waiting for their Monday for a reply to my email re my dilemma.
Whaaat no way! :c That sucks and I hope theyā€™re able to hook you up somehow on Monday. If they can ship to other international locations, I canā€™t see a reason for not shipping to Australia? Curious what they say and hope itā€™s just a glitch with their site or something, especially if you already spoke with them... šŸ¤ž

Jack1.1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500 HE, 2022 Shelby GT500 White
update-Nov 2023

Hyperformance no longer sells or makes these quarter windows. :facepalm:

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Yes but what happens when youā€™ve thrown all the money you feel is necessary at the cars performance and want something that just adds more to the car physically? Do you spend that grand? Hmm. Lol.
Yep, I do

Jack1.1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500 HE, 2022 Shelby GT500 White
No doubt these are awesome looking, I was hoping to put these on my heritage edition to make it a little different. Maybe someone like silverhorse or someone else will step up and make these, but as of now its salvage yard only for a source.
For those of you that did it, be glad you did now you can say "1 of 1" :clap:
Sponsored