Sponsored

Hard Parking: A Mach 1 Picture Only Thread.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
Coming up on 15k miles , about to do the 4th oil change. She’s tuned too
Lots of knicks on the front, cause I drive her like I stole her! Lol
I hear those knicks...clearcoat is soft on these...just rolled over 9,000 on mine, probably will do the 2nd oil change in a bit haha

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Thank you! Were they a PITA to apply by chance? I imagine it would be somewhat difficult to lineup perfectly.
I will start off by stating that I am a perfectionist when it comes to pretty much all things, especially something like this. As far as difficulty this was not hard to put on at all, however, it was a little chilly when I did it and it probably took me about an hour or a little longer to get both on.

Used soapy water and sprayed the surface where I was going to apply the vinyl, I attempted with the first one to try and push out some of the soapy water with a microfiber towel and just had one of my credit cards wrapped in it and it was just causing it to move around a bunch. With that being said, what I ended up doing for both was I got it positioned as best I could and used a hair dryer as I did not have a heat gun to just slowly warm up the vinyl and softly press it down against the surface and then make sure to stretch it slightly to make sure I had it exactly where I wanted on each side. I imagine I would have gotten it done a bit quicker if I had a heat gun cause the blow dryer I had was ancient and not cordless lol.

Otherwise though, really wasn't to difficult. I did attempt to put the ones on the hood scoops and I fubar'd the first one right when I was almost done installing it and finished adhering it to the hood so I ripped it off and threw it out. that was unfortunately a waste of about $50 on that one.

Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Guys I absolutelly love my FJG HP....... BUT BUT I kinda want to add an EG Mach 1 to my collection.

OP
OP
aham23

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Guys I absolutelly love my FJG HP....... BUT BUT I kinda want to add an EG Mach 1 to my collection.
a properly glossed up EG is pure sex to see.

Sponsored

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
I have not seen an eruption Green in person, but just from the pictures alone, my goodness that is a gorgeous color.

Pipefittermax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2306
Beautiful... where did you get those yellow accents for the fake light openings?
Bemaro, Google it, they have some neat vynl graphics for the Mach 1
Sponsored