Sponsored

Hard Parking: A Mach 1 Picture Only Thread.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
Not sure if this will look decent online, but in person it looked pretty good with the low lighting and way the silver changes depending on the lines of the carā€¦

IMG_5786.jpeg
Car looks great !! But on a side bar note, I find it interesting that you have levels, a framing square and other layout tools hanging on the garage wall. Outstanding !!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Car looks great !! But on a side bar note, I find it interesting that you have levels, a framing square and other layout tools hanging on the garage wall. Outstanding !!
Too many interests and not enough garage space! šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Road America paddock - cooling off between stints

IMG_0407.jpeg
I need to get up there this summer after my sonā€™s travel baseball season is over.

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP
I need to get up there this summer after my sonā€™s travel baseball season is over.
Yes, you wonā€™t be disappointed, the new asphalt surface is like a billiard table !! It only got to about 40* last Saturday but there was some decent grip later in the day. Once the pro racers do their thing and the warmer temps draw out the bonding oils and rubber gets laid down on the race line, RA is going to be awesome !! Hey, nice prospect interest on the green R, hope it works in your favor.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yes, you wonā€™t be disappointed, the new asphalt surface is like a billiard table !! It only got to about 40* last Saturday but there was some decent grip later in the day. Once the pro racers do their thing and the warmer temps draw out the bonding oils and rubber gets laid down on the race line, RA is going to be awesome !! Hey, nice prospect interest on the green R, hope it works in your favor.
The track sounds awesome! And thanks, the R was absolutely awesome. Weā€™ll see how it goes with the R. Going to stick to my number for now and let the chips fall where they may.

Mustangstephy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey Mach 1
Just picked up from getting PPF sorted

Right-Edit.jpg

Sponsored

Linvx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2022 GT500 CFTP & 2023 Mach1
Couldnā€™t decide between Eruption Green or Oil Slick Purple. Decided to get both. Found a new 2021 Grabber Yellow while looking, so I got that one too.

IMG_2706.jpeg
Sponsored