Sponsored

Had the BEST day in our new '19 GT A10 Conv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt conv
Took delivery two days ago and got lucky with the weather in N.E. Spent the entire day cruising around with the wife and kids ROCKING out to classic 80/90s tunes. I'm talkin' about def leppard, ozzy, van halen, and even some Cinderella! Man it was magical. The B&O audio cranks and the A10 is so good with the Perf exhaust. Honestly I'm convinced this is the funnest car at any pricepoint. I just can't see how it could be any better than this. Just amazing.
Sponsored

MYKE350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 4x4,2020 Explorer ST, 2020 GT500
Took delivery two days ago and got lucky with the weather in N.E. Spent the entire day cruising around with the wife and kids ROCKING out to classic 80/90s tunes. I'm talkin' about def leppard, ozzy, van halen, and even some Cinderella! Man it was magical. The B&O audio cranks and the A10 is so good with the Perf exhaust. Honestly I'm convinced this is the funnest car at any pricepoint. I just can't see how it could be any better than this. Just amazing.
Love the play list

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Very nice. We took out my 18 and drove to Jerome Arizona- lots of twisty roads listening to the sound of the exhaust and various shifts (stick). It was a nice day. Man these new GTs are absolutely wild - love them.

Flare65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
My 18' GT is the first convertible I have ever owned and absolutely love it. I had a 01' Camaro with T-Tops and that was fun, but the convertible is just so much more enjoyable.

Just remember to keep some sunscreen handy if your out and about on sunny days with the top down. I learned that the hard way last year!

Sponsored

Ed M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT convertible

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
PP1/MR? But seriously the ‘18+ Conv GT is the best Mustang Ford has ever built!
I do agree. Our '18 vert is leaps, and bounds ahead of our '13 vert. That perfect day with the top down, a long and winding road, with your bestie by your side. That's the best blood pressure medicine known to man.

MKMotorsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Convertible
We took out my 18 and drove to Jerome Arizona- .
Great drive from 60-89-89A into Prescott, through Jerome, down to Sedona, up to Flagstaff, I try to do it a few times a year.
Sponsored