H2043 Has Landed.

RR350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
H2043 / HR650
After a couple long months my car is finally here! Well, It actually got here Last Tuesday but i have been too busy driving it to post anything lol. I've been going pretty easy on her, but i have done a couple small pulls, and i am just so in love with this thing. I went ahead and installed JLT Driver and Passenger side catch cans at around 200 miles, It now has 560 miles on it as of this morning. Getting the windows tinted tomorrow and then hopefully soon i can find a good shop to delete the resonator, and i think after that ill just enjoy it for a while before doing anything else, but we all know how that goes :D Any suggestions?:cheers:
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image_zps2e5sm4uu.jpeg
image_zpsfguozoki.png
image_zpsgycmlmau.jpeg
Sponsored

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Already going for the resonator delete, eh? I picked up my RR on Friday - I would almost feel bad for making it any louder. Almost.

Beautiful car. Isn't ruby red just damn sexy on this car?

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Congratulations. Beautiful car.

I did the dual catch cans first. I then added hood struts, 2016 sill plates, resonator delete, phone holder, dash cam, Lloyd's Lux mats and a blendmount V1 mount with mirror tap.

I keep saying I'm not doing anything that would hurt my power train warranty but as you can see from my signature, I have not had much success not mod'ing.

Best of luck with your new car.

OP
OP

RR350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
H2043 / HR650
Congratulations. Beautiful car.

I did the dual catch cans first. I then added hood struts, 2016 sill plates, resonator delete, phone holder, dash cam, Lloyd's Lux mats and a blendmount V1 mount with mirror tap.

I keep saying I'm not doing anything that would hurt my power train warranty but as you can see from my signature, I have not had much success not mod'ing.

Best of luck with your new car.
I am mad at myself for selling my V1 with my Last vehicle, I plan on buying another along wih a phone mount as well, but thank you! I Have loved every minute of it.

Already going for the resonator delete, eh? I picked up my RR on Friday - I would almost feel bad for making it any louder. Almost.

Beautiful car. Isn't ruby red just damn sexy on this car?
I'm strongly considering it but the only shop I trust isn't taking on any more exhaust jobs for a while, he's got a lot of big projects in the works I suppose, so I'm going to enjoy it stock for now :shrug: but yes Ruby red is just amazing. I really thought I was going to regret my choice but after seeing it in person it's simply awesome.

Tint & res delete and she'll be perfect. Beautiful color! Enjoy the hell out of it!!
Thanks brother, I sure have. I can't wait to get off work and go drive it some more! Lol

Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
OMG, it's beautiful!!!

You got the fastest color, congrats!!!

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Congrats OP! I really like the GT350 in that color!

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Don't baby the motor too much on break in. You should have done a couple of WOT pulls to 6k or 7k by now IMO.

Enjoy it, she looks great!

OP
OP

RR350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
H2043 / HR650
OMG, it's beautiful!!!

Thank you sir! I really didn't think I would like the color but after seeing it in person I'm totally glad I didn't get any other color. It's beutiful in light.

Congrats OP! I really like the GT350 in that color!
thank you! I do too! It was a hard choice between electric blue and AG but I'm so glad I went with Ruby red!

Don't baby the motor too much on break in. You should have done a couple of WOT pulls to 6k or 7k by now IMO.
Enjoy it, she looks great!
Okay thank you for letting me know, I have done a couple pulls to 7 but I have been babying it maybe a little to much! Lol

Sponsored

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
OMG, it's beautiful!!!

Oh So Close. Race Red is the fastest color. It even has the word race in the name. That said, I'm thinking Ruby is 2nd fastest. It's damn sure one of the prettiest!!! Great car. Drive it like you stole it.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
NICE

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name