Sponsored

H&R super sport springs installed

ecobeastmiami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Sunday managed to get my H&R super sport springs in on the rear independent suspension is a pain to get that stick spring out had to drop the exhaust a little ! Love the drop tho & the ride is even better than stock

(PS wheels up forsale PM if interested)
IMG_2278.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Yes... Also want to mention that white S550s look great. I was going to buy a white GT, but then when the complete opposite with a black EB lol.

Love the new body style.

Nihil

Cowabunga
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Grey Goop
Yes... Also want to mention that white S550s look great. I was going to buy a white GT, but then when the complete opposite with a black EB lol.

Love the new body style.
I wish I would have went with white, red or the dark grey. Ill never own a black car again! I cant stop from putting swirl marks in the clear coat and its driving me crazy. Can see every swirl and spec of dirt.

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost PP 6spd Manual
I wish I would have went with white, red or the dark grey. Ill never own a black car again! I cant stop from putting swirl marks in the clear coat and its driving me crazy. Can see every swirl and spec of dirt.
Yeah i had 2 black cars in the past... now i have a magnetic s550 for this exact reason lol. Red is just as bad and so is the dark blue but white and silver are the best at hiding swirls. If these cars were white with a nice flake in it, like a pearl then i would have went white for sure!

$prings looking nice btw

Sponsored

Skillzmcgee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Premium
Do you have any rubbing? Do you know what the spring rate is?

Thanks!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium,PP, Manual, Recaro

Love the new body style.
Hey I like your car! How did you black out the rear emblem?
Sponsored