Sponsored

H&R sport springs or steeda sport springs for 2019 gt?

Murge75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Looking to see which are better
Sponsored

OP
OP
Murge75

Murge75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Also looking at the eibach sport line

OP
OP
Murge75

Murge75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Sport line f 1.5 r 1.3
Steeda f 1.125 r 1
H&R f 1.3 r 1.1

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Sportlines suck, don't know H&R, and Steeda is not only top notch, but also local to Florida.

I've had no issues with my Steeda Sport Linear springs and would definitely buy again.

Sponsored

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
Sportlines are going to be the lowest of the three options. This is good if you want "low" - but it comes at a price. Compromised ride quality, and definitely have had too many customers with squeaking issues from their Sportlines, sadly.

Steeda makes a great product, and we've never had any issues w/their springs and we've installed everything from their standard units to their drag springs to their progressives to their MagneRide specific units.

I have H&R on our family ride, an Explorer Sport, and the ride quality isn't as good as I had hoped - but not terrible.

Given the 3 options you listed, I pick Steeda.

OP
OP
Murge75

Murge75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Sportlines are going to be the lowest of the three options. This is good if you want "low" - but it comes at a price. Compromised ride quality, and definitely have had too many customers with squeaking issues from their Sportlines, sadly.

Steeda makes a great product, and we've never had any issues w/their springs and we've installed everything from their standard units to their drag springs to their progressives to their MagneRide specific units.

I have H&R on our family ride, an Explorer Sport, and the ride quality isn't as good as I had hoped - but not terrible.

Would you recommend a progressive or linear steeda spring

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Would you recommend a progressive or linear steeda spring
What's your goal(s) / use(s) with the car?

Side note, @SteedaTech would probably be able to best answer your questions if you have specifics about spring rates, etc.

OP
OP
Murge75

Murge75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
What's your goal(s) / use(s) with the car?

Side note, @SteedaTech would probably be able to best answer your questions if you have specifics about spring rates, etc.
Just really want to close the wheel gap. Just a daily driver. Low as possible with out sacrificing the ride.

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just really want to close the wheel gap. Just a daily driver. Low as possible with out sacrificing the ride.
If you were my local customer, my suggestion for you would be the Progressive Sports. Being that you're a DD not wanting to overly sacrifice ride quality, these are going to be your best bet, IMO. We're a dealer for Steeda stuff, as well, if we can be of any help.

Sponsored

dvalera001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I have H&R Sport and the ride is great and closed the gap really nice. I recommend them.
F351DB49-48A1-4444-A8D3-6D30D6D43DBF.jpeg

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Before I made the switch to airbags, I ran H&R super sport springs on my 14 GT. Loved them, unfortunately they were a BIT bouncy, but still was a great still spring. Took corners pretty well and did the car a nice aggressive stance with 305s out the back.

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
I have the H&R super sports on my 2020 GT and it’s pretty low I would say probably lower then the eibach sportlines by a hair. Steeda makes an extreme lowering springs that was on the 15 GT we owned and that was slammed. I mean it was very low and the lowest I think of any springs you’ll find but like the name says there extreme.
Sponsored