H&R sport springs or steeda sport springs for 2019 gt?

Murge75

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Looking to see which are better

Advertisement

OP
Murge75

Murge75

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Also looking at the eibach sport line

OP
Murge75

Murge75

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Sport line f 1.5 r 1.3
Steeda f 1.125 r 1
H&R f 1.3 r 1.1

Clink

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
IMO I would only buy Steeda or BMR suspension pieces.

Nagare

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Sportlines suck, don't know H&R, and Steeda is not only top notch, but also local to Florida.

I've had no issues with my Steeda Sport Linear springs and would definitely buy again.

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
Sportlines are going to be the lowest of the three options. This is good if you want "low" - but it comes at a price. Compromised ride quality, and definitely have had too many customers with squeaking issues from their Sportlines, sadly.

Steeda makes a great product, and we've never had any issues w/their springs and we've installed everything from their standard units to their drag springs to their progressives to their MagneRide specific units.

I have H&R on our family ride, an Explorer Sport, and the ride quality isn't as good as I had hoped - but not terrible.

Given the 3 options you listed, I pick Steeda.

OP
Murge75

Murge75

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
Sportlines are going to be the lowest of the three options. This is good if you want "low" - but it comes at a price. Compromised ride quality, and definitely have had too many customers with squeaking issues from their Sportlines, sadly.

Steeda makes a great product, and we've never had any issues w/their springs and we've installed everything from their standard units to their drag springs to their progressives to their MagneRide specific units.

I have H&R on our family ride, an Explorer Sport, and the ride quality isn't as good as I had hoped - but not terrible.

Would you recommend a progressive or linear steeda spring

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Would you recommend a progressive or linear steeda spring
What's your goal(s) / use(s) with the car?

Side note, @SteedaTech would probably be able to best answer your questions if you have specifics about spring rates, etc.

OP
Murge75

Murge75

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
What's your goal(s) / use(s) with the car?

Side note, @SteedaTech would probably be able to best answer your questions if you have specifics about spring rates, etc.
Just really want to close the wheel gap. Just a daily driver. Low as possible with out sacrificing the ride.

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just really want to close the wheel gap. Just a daily driver. Low as possible with out sacrificing the ride.
If you were my local customer, my suggestion for you would be the Progressive Sports. Being that you're a DD not wanting to overly sacrifice ride quality, these are going to be your best bet, IMO. We're a dealer for Steeda stuff, as well, if we can be of any help.

dvalera001

Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I have H&R Sport and the ride is great and closed the gap really nice. I recommend them.
F351DB49-48A1-4444-A8D3-6D30D6D43DBF.jpeg

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 STX
Before I made the switch to airbags, I ran H&R super sport springs on my 14 GT. Loved them, unfortunately they were a BIT bouncy, but still was a great still spring. Took corners pretty well and did the car a nice aggressive stance with 305s out the back.

Memphisraines

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
I have the H&R super sports on my 2020 GT and it’s pretty low I would say probably lower then the eibach sportlines by a hair. Steeda makes an extreme lowering springs that was on the 15 GT we owned and that was slammed. I mean it was very low and the lowest I think of any springs you’ll find but like the name says there extreme.

Advertisement

8 - UPR Products

Advertisement