Guys with over 700whp come inside.

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Ok so im lookin to go supercharged. Want to hear everyones setups for 700 whp. The good an the bad. Also plan on doing oil pump gear an timing gear while im at it. Whos got the best stuff?
Sponsored

caustin69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic GT500/ 2021 F150
Whipple!

The bad........need to upgrade rest of drivetrain with the amount of power it puts out.

The good.......everything about it......driveability is better than factory, the install is worthy of home garage install with tune, power is incredible, the customer support is outstanding, also it looks and sounds awesome.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Seems like everybody is happy with their whipple. I have a procharger ho p1 making right at 700 on e85. Now the kit is dialed in I love it.

The bad what he mentioned above and traction will be non existent. I can't even get on my car in 3rd without getting sideways on normal street tires.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Seems like everybody is happy with their whipple. I have a procharger ho p1 making right at 700 on e85. Now the kit is dialed in I love it.

The bad what he mentioned above and traction will be non existent. I can't even get on my car in 3rd without getting sideways on normal street tires.
Yeah, I had the same problems with street tires. I was using 305 MT street comps and mine would fishtail through 3rd and I even have 3.31 gears. I only run drag radials now.

Sponsored

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeah, I had the same problems with street tires. I was using 305 MT street comps and mine would fishtail through 3rd and I even have 3.31 gears. I only run drag radials now.
what drag radials are you running on the street? I want something that's going to be good for the street and track. I have a drag pack but I'm going to sell it because I want to run my car on the track like I drive it on the street.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Speaking from my own experience I highly recommend the Whipple. I can't say enough about the performance, fit and finish, customer support and continued product improvements offered to existing customers. As previously stated with the Whipple plan on doing other upgrades to fully support the power the Whipple provides. Feel free to check out my build thread for the mods I did to support the power. Having said all of this I have also read reviews on other systems that people are very happy with as well. It really comes down to your personal preference and feeling you get when contacting the Mfg with questions. I would highly suggest you get Whippled :headbang:

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I love the twin screw, and whipple and Kenne Bell are the tops. I chose Whipple for their stellar customer support here, and at whipple, the tech is amazing. Whipple because of the power they make with a calibration unmatched for its sophisticated safety features as well as boost by gear user programming. They also offer great value for their product. Uncomplicated install step by step instructions and a calibration that you will never have to worry about, is this tune safe will their be any drivability issues or hard starts. Its spot on perfect.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
what drag radials are you running on the street? I want something that's going to be good for the street and track. I have a drag pack but I'm going to sell it because I want to run my car on the track like I drive it on the street.
I'm running 305 MT ETs right now. I think that I am going to switch to NT05r once these wear out because NT05r are a lot cheaper. I found a company on ebay that sells a pair for $500 shipped.

Farrdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO/PP
I'm running 305 MT ETs right now. I think that I am going to switch to NT05r once these wear out because NT05r are a lot cheaper. I found a company on ebay that sells a pair for $500 shipped.
How wide a wheel do u run these on?

Sponsored

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
How wide a wheel do u run these on?
I am running them on my PP wheels, 9.5". I have 10" wide replica PP wheels for the rear but those have the MT street comps. The MT street comps are scary with this much power. 100 mph in 3rd and I was fishtailing while logging for Lund lol.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
That is a good option. I just priced it with every upgrade and it was still a very good price.
killer package and around 850 or so wheel / 8 second potential. for a very reasonable price

:)

Dat Boi Kumar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Mustang GT
Whipple
Sponsored