OP

krishv88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MK
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
From memory the Recaro and Magneride options don't amount to that $9000 difference let alone you must ask yourself why someone is selling their low mileage car. I have the Magneride and if I was ordering again I would also get the Recaros. If it was me I would change colour choice and get those factory options that cannot easily be retrofitted.
That's a good point. The second choice is the twister orange which is again discontinued now. Does anyone know of a TO Mustang GT with magneride that's up for sale? I couldn't find one in carsales

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
From memory the Recaro and Magneride options don't amount to that $9000 difference let alone you must ask yourself why someone is selling their low mileage car. I have the Magneride and if I was ordering again I would also get the Recaros. If it was me I would change colour choice and get those factory options that cannot easily be retrofitted.
Recaro seats - $3000 MLP
Magneride - $2750 MLP

https://www.ford.com.au/build-and-p...&m=Mustang_Mustang_GT_Fastback_FAU&l=2000&u=P

Reactions: PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
That's a good point. The second choice is the twister orange which is again discontinued now. Does anyone know of a TO Mustang GT with magneride that's up for sale? I couldn't find one in carsales
Yay, go the orange!

127 - Borla - 1