Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
...You surely didn't respond to any of my questions....
With the large number of deluded knuckleheads posting, I have to throw a dart and pick one to respond to.

Sorry mate, you missed out. Maybe next time.

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
With the large number of deluded knuckleheads posting, I have to throw a dart and pick one to respond to.

Humor us and pick one. Yup been to Australia as well. Not the Utopia you would like us to believe with its share of violent crime.

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
Jimmy G, you are talking to brainwashed idiots. It's like talking to someone who joined ISIS practically. The gun morons in this country and they are in the millions, are delusional. They have to be. That's the only way you can be if you look at how countries with strict gun control and their exponentially less gun homicides per capita.........and then look at....America....with 340 mass shootings along in 2018 (3 or more killed in a public place) and say.....America doesn't have a gun problem! Sure a lot of shooting are in the ghettos of Chicago by gangs. Where do those guns come from? Across state borders with lax gun laws...like Indiana.

But how many shootings has the USA had where many died non-gang related? Was Las Vegas? Movie theatres? Workplace? Countless school shootings? Nightclubs? Offices? Does this happen at this frequency (or at all) in countries with strict gun laws? Of course not. Not even close.

The USA has a cancerous gun culture and a corrupt right wing leadership that sucks the NRA's d!ck for $$$. Kindergartners get lined up and shot.....but I guess that's worth it so you can have a gun in your house to shoot down all those criminals that are after your Smart TV. That's after you of course retrieve it from your safe.

My neighbor, a 42yr old attorney, went to Vegas and while she was hanging out listening to music, her brains got blown out b/c a guy with no criminal record legally bought 32 AR-15s and decided to use them. Good ol' NRA sees no problem with that. And if she was armed, hey maybe she could have fired back at the hotel, right? Let's just "hope and pray" nobody does that again. What a strategy!! That's how your govt protects you.

The 2nd amendment has no context in today's world. It wasn't written for today's world but it's used as a crutch and as a result, people die needlessly. Until the NRA, gun culture and the 2nd Amendment is burned like it should be, more innocents will die. And the insecure losers with their guns will still cling to them for their manhood.

One day the USA will have gun laws like Japan or Australia but thousands more need to die first. Then they'll look in the history books at this time and realize how despicably the NRA and completely incompetent the USA was with it's gun laws/culture.

Wow, but will make one comment. Undermine the 2nd Amendment and shortly after, the remainder of the Bill of Rights go as well. However, we have SCOTUS who recently affirmed 2nd amendment does apply today.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
The law is the law, period. Living in a free country has it's price. The asshole in Vegas could have driven a big rig into the crowd at that concert or any crowd for that matter. If someone is hell bent on killing people they will do it one way or the other. Some ass clown politician in the UK recently suggested that all knives should have some sort of GPS device embedded in them so they could be tracked.

Timothy Mcveigh slaughtered all them people with diesel fuel and fertilizer so give it a break lefties.

Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase

Again, I wonder why you think it’s OK to make personal insults against someone because you don’t agree with their views? Is that how you were raised to act towards other people? Intelligent people who disagree on the subject, have a discussion. Ignorant people, who do not have the knowledge or the facts To back up their side of the argument almost always resort to name calling and personal insults.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Again, I wonder why you think it’s OK to make personal insults against someone because you don’t agree with their views? Is that how you were raised to act towards other people? Intelligent people who disagree on the subject, have a discussion. Ignorant people, who do not have the knowledge or the facts To back up their side of the argument almost always resort to name calling and personal insults.
When your side of the argument makes no sense that's all you have, insults and noise. You can see another example of the crap he spews in the border wall thread.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The US constitution including the bill of rights make all the sense in the world. That's why this country is different than all the rest. I will never kill or shoot anyone unless it's absolutely necessary. I won't even pull a gun unless it's absolutely necessary. I do have these rights and I am free to use them and not abuse them. Don't tread on me! The left doesn't even want me to have my freedom of speech and they do whatever they can to steal from me and other tax payers. I am an American and I appreciate what it means to be one.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin
Our forefathers gathered together 250 years ago to rid this country of riff raff, they put rights and guarantees together so we wouldn't have to do that again. Our Bill of Rights is sacred, leave it alone.
Terrible things happen all the time, unfortunately there are evil people in this world. Taking away American citizens rights to defend themselves will not make us any safer, taking away guns will not make us any safer. Mass murder is always terrible, arguing about guns won't bring anyone back. We fortunately live in a civilized part of the world and that makes senseless tragedies that much harder to take. Every life is precious, banning guns won't stop evil, only people can stop evil. Look at senseless tragedies in other parts of the world, Mau Tse Tung in China, Stalin, Pol Pot, the Rwawandan tragedy, millions of aborted babies a year, I could go on and on until this forum is full. Those people were disarmed and at the mercy of their oppressors, they couldn't defend themselves at all and they died by the millions. Our forefathers put the second amendment in place so that can never happen here.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

Oh yeah, this is how a civilized conversation and debate goes, I wasn't a meanie head to any Australians.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
This is how it's done south of the equator:

New Zealanders owning newly banned guns will have to surrender them to police in a buyback scheme similar to the one Australia introduced after the Port Arthur massacre.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced sweeping changes to New Zealand’s gun laws this afternoon.

All military-style weapons, all semi-automatic weapons and all devices that allow a firearm to generate semi-automatic, automatic or close to automatic gunfire will be banned effective immediately.

Ms Ardern said the buyback could cost the New Zealand government $200 million. She said changes to gun laws in New Zealand in 1983 and again in 1999, 2005 and 2012 “did not go far enough”.

“What we are banning today are the things that were used in last Friday’s attack,” Ms Ardern said.

“We must make (changes) to prevent an act of terror happening in our country ever again.”

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Then they better ban trucks, cars, diesel fuel and fertilizer because they have been used in mass killings repeatedly. Glad I don't live there.

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
Written like a true paranoid gun nut. When was Japan invaded recently? England? Australia? And b/c of our gun ownership we're not invaded? Moron rednecks like you are the reason mass shootings will continue to exist in this country and by people who simply flip out yet has easy access to guns. The NRA preys on insecure losers like yourself. All at the expense of innocents dying for no reason. The USA is the only 1st world country with this problem and the only country that does nothing about it but defend guns. Hope your loved one isn't the next to die. Oh yeah, they won't b/c they'll be walking around armed and ready right? Pathetic.
You love to preach, Japan, the country you stated "When was Japan invaded recently?" has nothing to do with gun control in the USA however, Japan is building a Navy again, any idea why? Of course not because you don't go by facts. As for you calling people you disagree with morons, losers, rednecks, you ignore statistics from other countries and then you go against the rules of this forum by calling people names. Says a lot about you, none of it, good.

Opinions are not facts and you lack facts, period. You're not worth talking to, maybe when you calm down and instead of being so angry you might post a fact, try posting one and starting from there and quit the name calling, it just makes you look exactly like what you're calling people.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
This is how it's done south of the equator:

New Zealanders owning newly banned guns will have to surrender them to police in a buyback scheme similar to the one Australia introduced after the Port Arthur massacre.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced sweeping changes to New Zealand’s gun laws this afternoon.

All military-style weapons, all semi-automatic weapons and all devices that allow a firearm to generate semi-automatic, automatic or close to automatic gunfire will be banned effective immediately.

Ms Ardern said the buyback could cost the New Zealand government $200 million. She said changes to gun laws in New Zealand in 1983 and again in 1999, 2005 and 2012 “did not go far enough”.

“What we are banning today are the things that were used in last Friday’s attack,” Ms Ardern said.

“We must make (changes) to prevent an act of terror happening in our country ever again.”
This makes way too much sense and may prevent mass shootings in the future. The USA's strategy of thoughts and prayers is much more effective.

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, classified as a nut because I am a firearms owner. Please become real and stop the insults.

For the record, I believe in the 2nd amendment- the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and am a member of the NRA.

Perhaps the issue might be deeply rooted within our cultures pre-disposition to murder centered in societies faults? Perhaps we don't teach our children to value life nor be responsible for their actions? Perhaps we allow our children to play violent video games, with a constant bombardment of violence via the Hollywood movie scene creating deep down in there subconscious its okay to commit violent acts?

Your point on Japan is factual but narrow in view. Remember Switzerland, Israel and other countries where firearms ownership is mandated as part of self-defense. Have you been there? I have - Japan too and many other examples of countries like this with no violence. Been to a lot of places where there is no private ownership of firearms and they are extremely violent with high murder rates and other violent crimes.

I'm sure you will have a good justification in mind and answer in a manner satisfying your view of things. It's your right to do so -Freedom of Speech.

Know this, as having travelled all around the world in defense of freedom, there remains many bad people out there who care less of our rights to exist. There are many bad people right here in the USA who don't care about you or me and will do anything to take what is yours and commit violent acts in the blink of an eye. I have the utmost respect for our Law Enforcement Officers.....but realistically, in the blink of an eye you are in a situation. The call to 911 won't do you a lick of good as it's over that fast and you become a victim. I believe in our citizens rights to protect themselves . I will not become a victim nor a sheeple. Yes, I was raised to have a good religious foundation, and believe in the 10 commandments.

Our founders had the foresight to create a document providing citizens the ability to protect ourselves from these bad people as well as a government that looses sight of the fact that they serve the people. It's a pipe dream to think otherwise. Utopia is what they teach in college and lives in our dreams, but in reality doesn't exist in today's world. Perhaps in the future, the USA and the world will achieve this. Until then, I choose to exercise my rights guaranteed by the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.

V/R
A very articulate accurate response. Sadly, more people in the US are giving in to the idea that an all powerful Government is the answer because of the promises of an easier life (the greatest generation weeps). This worked so well for Russia, Germany, Italy, Japan (pre-WWII) and a host of others and currently Venezuela and I point to Cuba as well for a rich history of how to abuse ones own people.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.