Sponsored

Guess what my boss is purchasing?

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
You obviously have no idea how a rare/exotic is sold most of the time. Have a friend who purchased a Lamborghini Huracan befor they even released the name. Let alone what it looked like. All he knew at the time was that it was the replacement for the gallardo
That is Lamborghini. Not Ford. Fact is, if this allocation thing was remotely true, people would be talking about it on the Ford GT Forums. I think the dealer is just saying what he wants the customer to hear. I bet he wouldn't put in writing with a penalty if they can't deliver.
Sponsored

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
I am 20 years happily married to a beautiful woman. I have had many wonderful women in my life. I've been STRAIGHT all of my life. But, please let your boss know that he can have me if he gives me that car, fully optioned.

Oh and i get to be the big spoon.

Jackie Chan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette ZR1
I call bullshit that he is granted aloaction on a car that is years away from production.
Its most likely not years away, but often times over my decade as a sales manager for a ford store that has been around since the 60's, I have seen the ford zone rep tell the owner they were getting a certain allocation long before the order banks open on specialty cars.
Sponsored