Sponsored

Guess what? Motortrend favors the Camaro again

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
If they all want and clamor for rare cars so much..

Why aren't they hunting down the Dodge Omni and Plymouth Horizon?
Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
If they all want and clamor for rare cars so much..

Why aren't they hunting down the Dodge Omni and Plymouth Horizon?
It has to be rare but also offer supercar level performance as well.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
“The 1le is already a bullitt killer from what I'm seeing with the GT350. The bullit, like the GT350 are both overpriced and offer little performance in return. Ford, despite their sales, has set the benchmark pretty low. Yeah the bullit is not out yet, but we can pretty much expect the same lackluster performance of the Gt350.“

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
"What I would like to know "is the car making a profit" that is much more important than how many are being sold. If its dragging profits down, and continues to do so, that will be its demise more than the number being sold. "

RIP 4v there is the profit comment.

Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
“The 1le is already a bullitt killer from what I'm seeing with the GT350. The bullit, like the GT350 are both overpriced and offer little performance in return. Ford, despite their sales, has set the benchmark pretty low. Yeah the bullit is not out yet, but we can pretty much expect the same lackluster performance of the Gt350.“
Haha, because adding an additional 15 horsepower to a car that is already even in acceleration to the 1LE is going to somehow equate to it being slower.

Man the ignorance is just too funny to resist over there...must read more. .:D

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
"What I would like to know "is the car making a profit" that is much more important than how many are being sold. If its dragging profits down, and continues to do so, that will be its demise more than the number being sold. "

:lol:

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533015

"The Camaro is a super car. There is no visability issues at all. Sales are fine.
Because 3/4 of Ford sales are fleet sales anyway. Gm makes so much more per car sold. It doesnt matter that we are getting outsold by a metric f$%k ton. I enjoy driving the more rare car. I see 15 Mustangs on every block. If I forget anything. Please feel free to fill in the blanks. "

Okay 4v if I see this in that thread will you admit you are wrong?
Wrong about what?

And I stand by what I said over here. Unless you can answer what BlueBeast couldn't. Can you? Can you tell me exactly how well or how bad they are doing based off sales alone?

Another question, which one of us was the one who wrote off a 2 paragraph reply on exactly why Camaro sales aren't good? So what exactly are you bragging to me about and calling me out for? Camaro sales are low because GM doesn't offer their dealerships enough incentives to push the car. Therefore the dealerships and salespeople are not aggressively pushing the car. They aren't offering test drives, they don't let people take the car home for a couple days or a weekend like Ford does with the Mustang, they aren't polite and are sometimes downright rude to customers, and a host of other reasons. I said all of this before. To me, it seems like GM has made a lame approach to pushing the Camaro. They offered conquest rebates and that was it. But they aren't advertising or promoting it like they should. It's almost like they don't really care. Maybe they don't.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
"Seems like on pace to sell 50-60k Camaros this year. That is decent for a sports car in the todays world."

:lol:

They really are idiots.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Wrong about what?

And I stand by what I said over here. Unless you can answer what BlueBeast couldn't. Can you? Can you tell me exactly how well or how bad they are doing based off sales alone?

Another question, which one of us was the one who wrote off a 2 paragraph reply on exactly why Camaro sales aren't good? So what exactly are you bragging to me about and calling me out for? Camaro sales are low because GM doesn't offer their dealerships enough incentives to push the car. Therefore the dealerships and salespeople are not aggressively pushing the car. They aren't offering test drives, they don't let people take the car home for a couple days or a weekend like Ford does with the Mustang, they aren't polite and are sometimes downright rude to customers, and a host of other reasons. I said all of this before. To me, it seems like GM has made a lame approach to pushing the Camaro. They offered conquest rebates and that was it. But they aren't advertising or promoting it like they should. It's almost like they don't really care. Maybe they don't.
The truth hurts, people just don't like the camaro. Going on the 4th model year, there should be enough cars on the road to stimulate sales without the need to over-advertise. Even without a 18 MY update, the mustang would have more sales than the camaro. I'm sorry, you can go through as many BS excuses you wan't, but people far and away prefer the mustang and challenger over the camaro.

Don't fret it makes your car more unique. :clap2:

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Wrong about what?

All I hear is more Camaro6 chanting. :shrug:

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Here is what you said when blueballsslowracer posted this.

"The Camaro is a super car. There is no visability issues at all. Sales are fine.
Because 3/4 of Ford sales are fleet sales anyway. Gm makes so much more per car sold. It doesnt matter that we are getting outsold by a metric f$%k ton. I enjoy driving the more rare car. I see 15 Mustangs on every block. If I forget anything. Please feel free to fill in the blanks. "

"Alright dude, just knock it off already. I'm on both forums. And none of what you just posted is even being talked about over there nor has it been talked about over there in who knows how long. "

Why would I debate something when you are you are lying about what is said on Camaro6. You guys ignore drew peacock, torque addict, blaqhole, etc then come on here and complain about what we are posting. Stay on C6 and circle jerk them don't come on here and ask us to do it as well.

Also why would you need to test the superior product for an extended amount of time? Are you saying Camaro6 is wrong? Magazines and track times sell a car, not good dealers and weekend long test drives.

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
torqueaddict has become the resident raving lunatic at C6. I won't even debate him going any longer.

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Wrong about what?

fair enough, but whether is lack of profit or lack of caring...neither is a recipe for continued production.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
torqueaddict has become the resident raving lunatic at C6. I won't even debate him going any longer.
I saw one guy there called him about the Camaro having problems too, he then immediately changed it to only talk about the 2018's...
Sponsored