Guess it's my lucky year with ford

Vmxer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 base w/tech pkg, 2019 F150. 2020 Edge
Not that it was really planned this way but I ended up with a GT 500 and a Maverick pickup in 2022, all without too much effort. We ordered a Maverick Pickup in late January with the understanding that we "might or might not" see it in calendar year 2022. Then, in early March my dealer informed me that they had received an unexpected allocation for a single GT 500 and If I wanted it, it was mine.(Otherwise it was headed to a dealer in California for 10k over sticker). The Shelby showed up in mid July and the Maverick just last week so it's been a pretty eventful 6 months Merry Christmas / Happy new year to all..

IMG_4138.jpeg
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The 500 is amazing. Congrats.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Not that it was really planned this way but I ended up with a GT 500 and a Maverick pickup in 2022, all without too much effort. We ordered a Maverick Pickup in late January with the understanding that we "might or might not" see it in calendar year 2022. Then, in early March my dealer informed me that they had received an unexpected allocation for a single GT 500 and If I wanted it, it was mine.(Otherwise it was headed to a dealer in California for 10k over sticker). The Shelby showed up in mid July and the Maverick just last week so it's been a pretty eventful 6 months Merry Christmas / Happy new year to all..

IMG_4138.jpeg
GT500s look better in the driveway than in the garage. Looks awesome.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Congrats. Great looking Shelby. I think that will be one of the more rare color combos. I love stripes BTW.

I batting .500 with Ford. Got my 2022 GT500. Made a paid reservation pre-order for a F-150 Lighting last year. A couple of months ago I got an email saying you are shit out of luck and your order has been cancelled. Try again when you get an email advising you can try gain.

Nope. I am done until this car market settles out some.

Deleted member 69033

Same with my Bronco. Was told to expect an extremely long wait. Somehow mine arrived in 3 months, and on the forum I understand there's people who ordered before they started making um that still don't have a truck.
Screenshot_20221209-214317_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

IMG_4138.jpeg

Love that green!!!

WV millwright

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2018 F 150 2017 Escape
Same with my Bronco. Was told to expect an extremely long wait. Somehow mine arrived in 3 months, and on the forum I understand thers ae's people who ordered before they started making um that still don't have a truck.
Screenshot_20221209-214317_Chrome.jpg
Yeah and a local dealer here in the middle of West Virginia got 5 stock Broncos about a month ago. They still have 3 on the lot while people that ordered them years ago go without. Go figure Ford's reasonings

Deleted member 69033

Eh, allocation system. It's not perfect, but any system would upset someone.

If someone wants a Bronco, it's not difficult to find one. There are plenty for sale used with very low miles for reasonable prices. Even that's a change, markups were the norm until pretty recently. Some folks still trying for the insane markup price, but they're not selling....

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! I loved my Maverick for the short time I had it. My Lightning came in earlier than I expected, and I don't need three vehicles to drive, so one had to go.

tempImage9W6O3B.jpg

tempImage9AJ9kt.jpg

tempImaget3v3Bb.jpg

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Nice rigs. My brother ordered a loaded Maverick back in February and heard late last week that it is built and shipped. I'm interested in seeing what it's all about when he gets it.

I've had enough of Ford's dealer and allocation BS and thus have all but given up on a Bronco, and am about to order a Wrangler Rubicon (my fifth) instead. But all is not rosy there either, I'm told my top two color choices can't be had due to commodity constraints. I can't decide whether to hold off and see if availability comes back or settle for another color. First world problems.

Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue

IMG_4138.jpeg
Nice going! I had a similar occurrence and on both of these vehicles now as well!!!

raidernixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 & 16 GT; 20 GT500 CFTP; 21 Mach 1

IMG_4138.jpeg
Good grief that green with the white stripes looks amazing on the 500. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Vmxer

Vmxer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
Good grief that green with the white stripes looks amazing on the 500. Enjoy!
Thanks ! Many (Many) years ago I had a 69 GTO Judge in Verdero green so I've been sorta partial to green ever since..

OP
OP
Vmxer

Vmxer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations! I loved my Maverick for the short time I had it. My Lightning came in earlier than I expected, and I don't need three vehicles to drive, so one had to go.

tempImage9W6O3B.jpg

tempImage9AJ9kt.jpg

tempImaget3v3Bb.jpg
Most excellent !

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I've had enough of Ford's dealer and allocation BS and thus have all but given up on a Bronco, and am about to order a Wrangler Rubicon (my fifth) instead.
Yeah. A buddy of mine has been looking at buying either a Bronco or a Wrangler. I tried hard to convince him to go with the Bronco, but in the end the allocation/ADM price gouging convinced him to go with the Wrangler. I can't say that I blame him. Ford is really alienating people with this nonsense.
Sponsored