Sponsored

Guardsman Blue Racing Stripes where to order?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016
Hi there I am new to the group and I recently purchased my first mustang. I love the color of the gaurdsman blue stripes. Does anyone know where I can order the decal? I have been doing a lot of research but not seeing much. Thanks!
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
My guess is you would need to order them directly from Ford and they might require a VIN from a GT350 HE since that stripe color is specific to those cars. @Inthehighdesert am I correct here (I believe you have an HE?)?

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I do. Usually all they need is the last 8 of the vin if your going oem. Oem will probably be pretty pricey. Bigworm may be a better choice. But if you need the last 8 of the vin, let me know.

My guess is you would need to order them directly from Ford and they might require a VIN from a GT350 HE since that stripe color is specific to those cars. @Inthehighdesert am I correct here (I believe you have an HE?)?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016
I do. Usually all they need is the last 8 of the vin if your going oem. Oem will probably be pretty pricey. Bigworm may be a better choice. But if you need the last 8 of the vin, let me know.
Yes please, that would be awesome! Do you think Bigworm can get the same color if I provide the last 8 of the vin? Thanks!

Sponsored

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
Hello and thanks for tagging us in the post. We unfortunately do not make factory match kits and do not have exact factory match colors. I like to describe our catalogue more like replicas. It's next to impossible right now tho to get your hands on factory kits and if you do they are an arm and a leg. Many shops will print factory colors on vinyl but then you are counting on ink and I've personally heard mixed reviews. However, if you check us out and find something you like feel free to reach out to us, message us and we are always happy to help. We do send free samples of our vinyl in the US as well. Thanks again for the tag, I'm always happy to give honest answers and help anyway I can. -Stephanie BWG

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016
Hello and thanks for tagging us in the post. We unfortunately do not make factory match kits and do not have exact factory match colors. I like to describe our catalogue more like replicas. It's next to impossible right now tho to get your hands on factory kits and if you do they are an arm and a leg. Many shops will print factory colors on vinyl but then you are counting on ink and I've personally heard mixed reviews. However, if you check us out and find something you like feel free to reach out to us, message us and we are always happy to help. We do send free samples of our vinyl in the US as well. Thanks again for the tag, I'm always happy to give honest answers and help anyway I can. -Stephanie BWG
Awesome really appreciate it.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Awesome really appreciate it.
For what it’s worth, I had Big Worm stripes on my 2016 and the vinyl quality is top notch. They have a few different blues so maybe get samples of each one to see which one you like. I have no idea how much the OEM stripes cost but know that they might be cut differently because the GT350 hood and front bumper is different than a regular Mustang. So the OEM stripes might not even fit properly.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016
For what it’s worth, I had Big Worm stripes on my 2016 and the vinyl quality is top notch. They have a few different blues so maybe get samples of each one to see which one you like. I have no idea how much the OEM stripes cost but know that they might be cut differently because the GT350 hood and front bumper is different than a regular Mustang. So the OEM stripes might not even fit properly.
That's a good thought. Didn't think about that. Which blue do you think is the closest? Still may see how much oem costs though.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
That's a good thought. Didn't think about that. Which blue do you think is the closest? Still may see how much oem costs though.
To me, Metallic Blue or Electric Blue look close. Navy might be too dark but I didn’t see a picture of that one on their site. Big Worm might have some thoughts on which ones are closest to Guardsman too. They’re very responsive so don’t hesitate to reach out to them

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016
To me, Metallic Blue or Electric Blue look close. Navy might be too dark but I didn’t see a picture of that one on their site. Big Worm might have some thoughts on which ones are closest to Guardsman too. They’re very responsive so don’t hesitate to reach out to them
Ok cool, I will definitely reach out to them later on and see what they think. Thank you!
Sponsored