Sponsored

GuardianDesigns Custom Steering Wheel Review

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Aaahhh, the anticipation is the best part, isn't it?! I'll tell ya this, I haven't seen anything like it. As good as it looks in my mind, it would be lost on the words anyways, LOL
Sponsored

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Aaahhh, the anticipation is the best part, isn't it?! I'll tell ya this, I haven't seen anything like it. As good as it looks in my mind, it would be lost on the words anyways, LOL
What a cock tease.

Seriously though, I think it would be more fun for you to describe the options and then we'll all get to see if it turns out exactly how we all envision it.

thompsje

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Maybe not the most exciting design available, but this wheel is awesome. Corsa, and triple motorsport stitching with the top band were the only options. The car is Ruby Red, and the top band in Bentley Red is a really good match.

When I had everything apart, I also blacked out the trim around the buttons. Just flat black vinyl for now (since it's easily reversible) but I like the look.

Corsa-black.png

Sponsored

ARDrummond25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2017 Audi Q7 Premium
Hey guys, I don't have any pictures handy but I will be back with some later. I just wanted to report on my G Designs experience.

First, ordering was really easy and Tomasz was super consultative and helpful in making decisions and I changed my mind on some stuff after the fact and it wasn't a big deal.

The wait, it took kind of forever for my wheel to show up, not sure what the main driver was but from production to getting hung up in customs to delivery it was a bit over two months I believe.

The wheel itself was a beauty, it's exactly what I had pictured and wanted and the materials felt great and after a month of use so far show no signs of wear whatsoever. Install was smooth.

Nitpicks are really just around expectations. I paid extra to get painted trim to avoid having to swap the guts of my GT350 wheel over to the new wheel but even though I was told I would get a plug and play wheel (minus the airbag), it had some incorrect buttons and actually the wrong wiring harness entirely. It was all for the GT. It wasn't a huge deal, but if I was going to strip my old wheel I could have saved the money on the painted trim.

Advice, buy a wheel from Guardian, it's a fantastic product. If you have a Shelby, just assume you'll need to swap the airbag, wiring harness and buttons from your old wheel.

Sponsored

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
I like this very much. I really like the black painted spokes. If I wanted something like this, but with a red top stripe and red stitching, what would be my cost and turn around time????
1655417883886.png

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I like this very much. I really like the black painted spokes. If I wanted something like this, but with a red top stripe and red stitching, what would be my cost and turn around time????
Hit up their site, they have all the costs broken down. I think mine took 7 weeks or so to arrive and it was well worth the wait!

78E3F3F5-4C78-4694-963B-515361EECFCF.jpeg

JMS78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Maybe not the most exciting design available, but this wheel is awesome. Corsa, and triple motorsport stitching with the top band were the only options. The car is Ruby Red, and the top band in Bentley Red is a really good match.

When I had everything apart, I also blacked out the trim around the buttons. Just flat black vinyl for now (since it's easily reversible) but I like the look.

Corsa-black.png
Love the spec here and IMO - like all the best mods - if you didn’t know better you’d think this was the stock wheel.
Sponsored