Sponsored

"GT's" Magnetic PP GT Surprise Delivery!!!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I see you still have the "5.0" fender emblem for future keepsake. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
GT

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
I see you still have the "5.0" fender emblem for future keepsake. :thumbsup:
For sure! I made sure I took it off car after crash.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Awesome car man, congrats! It looks very high, I think dealer is supposed to lower the bolts before taking delivery. Haven't changed diff fluid yet. May wait till I do a few track days.
The height is set at the factory before they align it.

The thing is, with the Z07 package you get springs that are 62% stiffer in the front and 22% stiffer in the rear. Also stiffer bushings and the Magnetic ride shocks are tuned with more aggresive damping. With this setup you only get about 1/4 inch of height adjustment in the rear with the bolts. My Z51 had about an ince of adjustment lower than how the factory set it. On the Z07 you have to do the spindles to really get it lowered (safely), but then you have to be careful of the carbon fiber aero parts like the splitter and road hazards.

Anyway, at least check the fluid level in your rear diff, some were on the lower end of full.

:cheers:

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Glad you are okay. There are some crazy people you have to watch out for. Love the C7. Always wanted a Corvette but maybe when I am older.

I will definitely be getting a camera for my 16 to record. It could come in handy. Enjoy thenew car and stay safe. :cheers::thumbsup:

OP
OP
GT

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
Glad you are okay. There are some crazy people you have to watch out for. Love the C7. Always wanted a Corvette but maybe when I am older.

I will definitely be getting a camera for my 16 to record. It could come in handy. Enjoy thenew car and stay safe. :cheers::thumbsup:
Thanks man! Your ride is sick!
Sponsored