Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
We need to tell this to Shelby American.
Oh, come on now. That's now all SA gives you. You get a blower, and appearance package AND get your car in the Shelby Register :p

(I'd like to make it clear I am actually a HUGE Shelby American fan and the fact that much of what they currently offer is easily achievable with the aftermarket, doesn't detract from that :ninja: )
Sponsored

hated

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 gt500
Don't worry you will not be getting what you want, but instead what they think you want.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Let me guess, you "know a guy that knows a guy", right?

:tsk:
If you'd been on the forum long enough, you'd know he provides solid info. Will he reveal sources? No, of course not, but that doesn't make his info any less relevant :)

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Let me guess, you "know a guy that knows a guy", right?

:tsk:
No, I personally know more than a handful with direct access/knowledge, oh and also used to work in Dearborn for some silly reason.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
No, I personally know more than a handful with direct access/knowledge, oh and also used to work in Dearborn for some silly reason.
You're our eyes and ears, thanks for informing us on what you can. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
KEEP YOUR WINDOWS DOWN AND VIDEO (NOT PICS) READY.

WE NEED ECOBOOST V8 VERIFICATION and sadly, current video is being withheld.

The one in Detroit being fitted with a S/C is the updated GT350 for 2019. It is becoming a Mach 1 and will be fitted with a S/C CPC. That is Job 1 2019...

Once video is provided in Arizona, we should be able to eliminate a SC. We want to see what the buldge is for.

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
The 500 will blitz the new ZL1 pretty easily around any track. The specs are pretty awesome.
It roars with greater than 8/7 a Hellcat from 22 cups. It shifts with the speed of a related supercar. It has lightweight materials in unusual places. It has rear tires the size of the bearing that Captain Marko Ramius gave Jack Ryan when they had a torpedo chasing them. It has light brakes that fill wheels the size of huge pizzas. It uses some 'screws' to do some cool things.
So the speculation about there being (a blown Mach 1 followed by) a TT GT500 is incorrect?

Edit: I must add, to say it'll blitz the ZL1 is relieving.

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
So the speculation about there being (a blown Mach 1 followed by) a TT GT500 is incorrect?

Edit: I must add, to say it'll blitz the ZL1 is relieving.
I'm thinking a pair of screws he's talking twin turbo. I'm pretty sure the TVS SCs are all roots based superchargers not twin screw. I think hes only referring to the GT500/Halo mustang. I'm thinking there is going to be 2 more performance mustangs.