GT500 Style Spoiler w/ Tinted Wicker Bill | Product Review

Highvolts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang 289
M6x1.0 automotive studs. They only came in 1 length but it was plenty to get in the spoiler and for the nut on the othe r end.

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Hi All - Just wanted to share that we've added an installation video with both the standard and premium hardware install methods. Hope this helps!

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hi All - Just wanted to share that we've added an installation video with both the standard and premium hardware install methods. Hope this helps!

Hey-
Awesome vid!!! Can the tinted wicker bill be purchased separately? I already have the GT500 wing w ford performance black wicker bill. Id rather buy it off steeda instead of ebay, foriegn knockoffs. Please let me know.

Thanks Anthony

Yorkshire_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Hey-
Awesome vid!!! Can the tinted wicker bill be purchased separately? I already have the GT500 wing w ford performance black wicker bill. Id rather buy it off steeda instead of ebay, foriegn knockoffs. Please let me know.

Thanks Anthony
No, we don’t plan to sell separately. Unfortunately, it will not bolt up to the Ford Performance wing.

TJ

Sponsored

Yorkshire_OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks, i forgot i asked same question lol Getting OLD hahaha
Anthony
There's a chance they've changed their mind!. I'd also like the smoked wicker part on my rear spoiler. There's actually a chance it would even fit mine. I have no idea if its a genuine one or not.

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
There's a chance they've changed their mind!. I'd also like the smoked wicker part on my rear spoiler. There's actually a chance it would even fit mine. I have no idea if its a genuine one or not.
They should sell them separately. There is a huge market and lots of people already have GT500 wings. You can get them on ebay, SMOKED for $179. I think im going that route, if they say they wont make them. id rather give steeda my business than ebay! Ya know..
Anhtony

Highvolts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang 289

I ordered the premium hardware. Thanks for offering that. I dreaded the install with the included hardware. Wish it was a little cheaper, but i'll take it :)

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Is this wing functional or purely decorative?

Sponsored

tsantsa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Has this gotten better? I am looking to purchase but watching this thread too. Are any of the competing gt500 spoilers any better and can use the same m6x1.0 studs? I’m as tad worried about the lesser adhesive that comes with it…

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I like to save or get a deal just like the next guy but for $560 the Ford Spoiler just seems like a better option. It’s a cosmetic upgrade designed to draw attention. Saving $300 on something designed to be seen on a $50k car seems non productive imo.

Jpump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1(Need For Green)
I know this thread is about 5 months old, but I ended up installing the spoiler this weekend. Got the premium hardware kit and the install was simple. Only problem? The sides lifted up later that same day. Applied pressure to all 3 mounting pads for 1-2 minutes and still lifted off the trunk 4-5 hours later in the day. Guess I have to do the install again with better tape.
Sponsored